Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn

Birds Eye Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn offers a quick, easy vegetable option for your family. Made with specially selected vegetables, this frozen sweet corn is flash frozen to lock in the super sweet taste. This frozen corn is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to give you only the best for your family. Enjoy the frozen vegetables as an easy side dish or add it to recipes, such as casseroles or corn and black bean salsa. Preparation is simple; just microwave the frozen vegetable in the bag for up to 7 minutes or cook on the stove for up to 5 minutes. Store the 10 ounce bagged corn in the freezer until you're ready to cook it. It’s good to eat vegetables, so Birds Eye makes vegetables good to eat.

I want one!
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn!
Tanisha C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn uploaded by Tanisha C.
Super sweet corn indeed super tasty and goes with any meal or make it meal all by itself . Frozen steam-able veggies are a staple in my house.
PamelaLynn S.
HOUSTON, TX
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
Birds Eye Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn is a freezer staple in my home. The flavor is close to freshly shucked corn and a healthy alternative. This Birds Eye Corn works well in recipes like my Mom's Fried Corn and Corn Casserole. I buy this one regularly to serve plain, in breads, soups and so many other dishes.  Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn
Guadalupe M.
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn uploaded by Guadalupe M.
Purchased at: Walmart
[brand:Birds Eye I prefer frozen corn over canned anyday! It's just more fresh and delicious, I've also read that it conserves the vitamins more so healthy is a bonus 😊💗, what I can say for sure the flavor is the best 😋 I keep plenty of bags in my freezer to eat just plain or add to any meal. #birdseye
Lellianne C.
Quick, easy, and delicious. The corn is always sweet and buttery. Tastes better than canned corn. I was pleasantly satisfied at how perfect the corn flavor and texture turned out after popping the entire bag in the microwave. It’s an easy snack for the kids to do themselves.
Chris R.
It’s great quality veg, and super convenient to have on hand for quick meals on busy days.
Jessica W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the ease of these products. This can be jazzed up with some seasoning and butter, used in soup or cornbread, even used in hot corn dip. Just reach in the freezer and either thaw or heat up. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!
Christina R.
Rockingham
This steamed corn is as close as I have came to fresh, straight out of the garden taste. Its quick and easy, u stick the bag in the microwave and a few minutes later, its Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn on the table. It has a very fresh, sweet flavor. I buy this over any other veggie. I would recommend to anyone.
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
I buy at least 4 bags of this corn every shopping trip. Perfect portion for our family of 4. Great taste, most of the time it tastes like it’s right off the cob!
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
We love all Bird’s Eye steam fresh vegetables. I like the convenience of being able to cook them in the microwave. I stock up on these whenever they’re on sale and keep them in the deep freezer.
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I use this a lot for dinner. Its so easy. The corn doesn't taste like its been packaged like some other brands. would recommend!