BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® All Natural Steamfresh® Sweet Peas Singles.
No preservatives.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
4 single serve bags inside!
4 - 3.25 oz bags. see more...

• Do the peas get mushy or do they keep a good consistency 2 Answers
Anndria T.
These sweet peas are super good. I love that they are not very mushy and maintain their firmness through steaming. I do try to purchase these on sale. Most store brand versions of this are just as good and typically cost quite a bit less. I would purchase again.
Mae M.
I usually eat their broccoli rice and cheese but these are super amazing. They are simple to make by putting it into the microwave for I think 10 mins and it cooks it yourself. Take it out pour a little cheese on it put it back in for an additional 1 min 15 seconds for the cheese to melt and enjoy.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
We purchase this product on almost every trip to the grocery! It’s a great price for a quick snack to have on hand or as a quick side dish for my young children. The peas are fresh and crisp after steaming and taste wonderful!
Melissa C.
I love that they created the single packs! The normal pea packs were great and all but were meant for more than one person! These are great to add as a side dish for a single person
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
Birds eye was spot on with creating individual serving bags. My daughter loves peas, but the rest of the family doesn't. We are able to pop them in the microwave and let her eat peas while the rest of us enjoy our veggie of choice. They are comparable to most other frozen steamed peas, but the convience makes them a worthwhile purchase.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Birdseye brand, been a fan since I became a mom. As a mother on the go, making dinner is always easy especially with the steam fresh singles. You just pop them in the microwave and there, you have your fresh vege side, just add a little butter and your done. Love love love!!!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product for busy people. It's quick and easy to make. Just pop it into the microwave while preparing other food items. I'm a graduate student and I buy this brand often for quite meals.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
We love to eat these peas with dinner. My hubby is very picky about his peas but he loves these too. Super quick and easy. I always have a stock of Steamfresh veggies in the freezer. Individual packs make it easy to customize when we don't all want the same thing :)
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love these!! I love that they are single serving and they taste so fresh when they are cooked! It is so easy to bring one of these to work and heat up. The corn variety is good too.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
I buy all of the steamfresh veg! It makes dinner a lot easier to just pop these in the microwave once the entree is done cooking! It gives the meat time to rest!
Ashley G.
Do the peas get mushy or do they keep a good consistency