Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Detroit B.Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Megan T.

BY BIRDS EYE #22 in Vegetables

Birds Eye® All Natural Lightly Sauced Steamfresh® Mixed Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
Try it!
Birds Eye, Steamfresh New!
No preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects. see more...

• Do these vegetables are good for the body? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love these they are so convienent and they taste great they cook fast great way to get a veggie serving in a meal " in 1 review
Anndria T.
This is a great veggie mixture for something different with lots of flavors. I like to add just a little butter and some salt and pepper. I do like this better than the store knock offs. It usually tastes better, but I do try to purchase this only on sale.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I always prefer eating fresh veggies but I love these frozen veggies because of how great they actually taste! They’re affordable and so easy, just toss them in the microwave. They’re good plain or with seasoning. I love them for a healthy and easy side dish.
Erica S.
Since i was a kid my family has always purchased Steamfresh Frozen Veggies but as an adult I did not really eat frozen veggies because I always felt like I could taste it was not fresh and just that freezer taste. Steamfresh mixed veggies though has been the only frozen mixed veggies i will even attempt to eat. They really do taste fresh, look fresh and the texture is of fresh vegetables. I purchase these over canned any day
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
These are amazing to have around when I'm running late and don't have time to cook elaborate meals. I use these as side dishes, chicken and dumpling mix, stew mixes, etc. Highly recommended.
Katt V.
Easy, quick and healthy side dish! Delicious right out of the bag or jazzed up. I highly recommend with is versatility. I always have a few stocked up in my freezer.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I love these birds eye steamed mixed veggies. They are so easy and tastes so much better than canned! They are inexpensive and keep me healthy. I'm always trying to add more fruits and vegetables to my diet and these are great! Healthy
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
These vegetables are always a lifesaver. I spend all my time cooking the main course, and pop this in the microwave as an easy side. It doesn't hurt that it's affordable too :)
Catheryn C.
I love these frozen vegetables! I am able to have fresh, great tasting veggies without having to worry about them going bad quickly and wasting my money. This way they are ready to eat whenever I crave them. Plus it only takes minutes to cook
Karen K.
Monroe, NJ
Love the ease of these steam bags. It definitely cuts the preparation time compared to making it over the stove. It tastes just as good if not better too!
Ashley K.
My mom would buy these all the time, they are so good. They are convenient & easy to make. Very fresh doesn't even taste like they are frozen.
Ercilia H.
Do these vegetables are good for the body?