Food & SnacksFrozen FoodBirds Eye
Birds Eye Steamfresh Rotini & Vegetables

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Rotini & Vegetables

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® Lightly Sauced Rotini & Vegetables with Oven Roasted Garlic Butter Sauce Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
New look great taste!
Cooks in bag!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Rotini & Vegetables!
Bri B.
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Rotini & Vegetables uploaded by Bri B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These little pasta bags are SO good! perfect for a quick dinner or lunch if you dont have time to cook or on a break at work! Highly recommend. The garlic butter one is my fav! 😁 I eat these about 1-2 times a week when i get home from work with garlic bread. Its delicious!
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
I wanted to like this more than I did, the vegetables were a little soggy for my taste. Nothing really compares to fresh vegetables so that's the reason for the 3 star review.  For frozen veggies they were just ok.
Nathalie G.
La Marque, TX
Picked this up one day just because and it was actually pretty good and a decent price. Doesn't taste like freezer burn just wish it brang a little more in the bag. I enjoyed it and so did my kids so that's a plus! I'd purchase it again and would like to try other flavors as well
Jennifer D.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s pretty plain so you need to add some seasoning. But overall easy to prepare. And liked by all.
JBella P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
When you are in a hurry and no time to make real fresh veggie mix these are pretty good. They can be microwaved or cooked on stove top. Come with creamy butter sauce work really well as a quick side dish. Or you could add some sliced chicken breast chunks to create a pasta salad.
Nicolle M.
Alexander, AR
I grew up eating these and now I see why. They take ten minutes to make and they are delicious
Amber C.
Stanhope, NJ
I really like this brand I had ate this type it so good. Noodle come out great the vegetables are just cooked right and taste amazing.
Christy L.
Smyrna, GA
Can't go wrong with steamed vegetables with a pasta for a side dish 😋 and a protein. If your trying to eat a healthy lifestyle.
Nichole S.
Waterville, OH
This was delicious, fresh and easy to make! The family loved it and it was a fast meal. No big clean up and filling for everyone.
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
This is a great product for a quick dinner on a busy work week. You just take it out of the freezer, put it in a bowl with a plastic wrap cover and heat in the microwave.

Looking for your answer?