Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Selects Brussels Sprouts uploaded by Christina L.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® All Natural Lightly Sauced Brussels Sprouts Premium Selects Steamfresh® Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
No preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Birds Eye®, Steamfresh™, fresh frozen vegetables, new! Lightly sauced, vegetables.
Try it! see more...

• Does anyone have any recipes for Birds eye steam fresh Br...2 Answers
Abigail B.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love fresh brussels sprouts, so when I saw these at my supermarket I'd figure I'd give them a try. I love the convenience of them and the price was incredible, so what could go wrong? Well, they were so soggy after I prepared them and the taste was absolutely horrendous. I'll just stick to fresh ones next time.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
Love this brand! They make easy and simple sides, my son is partial to the chicken flavored rice one. I occasionally send it with him to daycare when I don't have time to cook the night before. I also like the mac n cheese one as well!
Chary H.
Love this product. Ready to serve and eat in minutes. It is delicious and nutritious. My entire family enjoys eating it. We have it as a side at least once a week. It is usually on sale at the local grocer a couple of times a month.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I keep Birds Eye steamfresh veggies on hand for when I am making a quick meal or do not have fresh produce. The lightly sauced Brussel Sprouts are one of my favorites! I can eat a whole bag myself.
Nichole K.
My family love brussel sprouts. Birds eye sprouts taste fresh and easy to make. Just add a lil butter and voila perfection. Although they taste amazing and cost efficient i wish they had the sprouts in bigger bags.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Pretty tasty and nice to keep on hand for a fast healthy side dish. Great in the summers when there is a lot going on or you want to throw something in the microwave.
E. P.
I love the Birds eye Steam Fresh Brussel sprouts! I find them to taste wonderful unfortunately my children do not care much for them
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
It feels like rubber in my mouth, I am a very picky person when it comes to brustle sprouts and this just did not due it for me
Robbin s.
712 Harbor ferry dr SW Madison Al
These are very delicious and very economically priced . I love that you can throw them in the microwave and steam them quickly.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I always pick these up, really convenient to make. I like to toss them.in a pan with oil and bacon and they taste fabulous
E. P.
Does anyone have any recipes for Birds eye steam fresh Brussel sprouts that their kids enjoy?