Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Selects Broccoli Florets uploaded by Alicia C.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Premium Selects Broccoli Florets.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Lightly sauced.
See back.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Try it! see more...

Emily W.
Cumming GA
I myself, am a broccoli snob for SURE. I like my veggies fresh, crisp, and full of flavor! I am a very busy woman, and don’t have all the time I desire to cook fresh veggies... steamfresh is the perfect sub!! SO GOOD!! I highly recommend.
Sarah B.
Somerset, MA
Super easy to just heat and eat. I love these bags of broccoli for a quick snack or a side for dinner. I know every time I buy Birdseye brand, I don't have to worry about just getting a bunch of stems. These are all florets. Fresh-looking, tasting and of nutrients. Best frozen broccoli there is.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Great quality and cuts are just the right size for use as a side dish or in recipes. Product steams to just the right texture (not too crunchy, not too soft). This is a great item to have on hand for weeknight dinners or quick side dishes to pair with almost any meal.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Great and easy to make for dinners. If you don't have time to make fresh broccoli, this is a great alternative. You can buy them at any local grocery store I'm sure.
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I've been trying to eat more healthy foods recently and these have been a great option. They are quick to through in the microwave I can eat the whole pack for very few calories and they are absolutely delicious. They steam up perfectly with softness but still a good crisp when you bite into them.
Janine C.
These are a little pricier than the broccoli cuts but taste so much better and don't get mushy in the microwave. priced exactly the same as store brand also. I like tossing them with some lemon juice and garlic in the bag when they're done.
Bailey M.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love Steamfresh products! They are so quick and easy and taste fresh!! I also love the corn! A little more expensive than the veggies I usually buy but I always like to have these on hand.
Lesa P.
I love these. They stay crispy and the taste is like eating them fresh. They are very bright in color and I use them by themselves or even when I make a stir fry.
Angelina W.
Sewell, NJ
These are great! Delicious fresh taste. The only thing is sometimes the vegetables aren't the best cuts I've haf bags where its big chunks of the stalk rather than the floret
Drew G.
Jackson, MS
Great choice for a quick and easy vegetable side dish for dinner or lunch. Cooks quickly and just right, florets aren't too crunchy or too mushy.
Miranda S.