BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Premium Selects Broccoli Florets.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Lightly sauced.
See back.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Try it! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christine D.
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I've been trying to eat more healthy foods recently and these have been a great option. They are quick to through in the microwave I can eat the whole pack for very few calories and they are absolutely delicious. They steam up perfectly with softness but still a good crisp when you bite into them.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Foodie Expert
I love Steamfresh products! They are so quick and easy and taste fresh!! I also love the corn! A little more expensive than the veggies I usually buy but I always like to have these on hand.
Drew G.
Drew G.
Jackson, MS
Great choice for a quick and easy vegetable side dish for dinner or lunch. Cooks quickly and just right, florets aren't too crunchy or too mushy.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
These are great to microwave for dinner and take less than 5 minutes! The broccoli florets are my favorite because they are so low in calories
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Foodie Expert
This is gross! I don't know if I got a bad bag but when I cooked this it came out brown! And it smelled bad! Very disappointed.
Janine C.
Janine C.
Foodie Expert
These are a little pricier than the broccoli cuts but taste so much better and don't get mushy in the microwave. priced exactly the same as store brand also. I like tossing them with some lemon juice and garlic in the bag when they're done.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Turner, OR
Foodie Expert
All of the Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies are great, but this one is my favorite. My boys love them and they are so easy to prepare. I just add a little butter after the microwave and they are ready to go.
Lesa P.
Lesa P.
I love these. They stay crispy and the taste is like eating them fresh. They are very bright in color and I use them by themselves or even when I make a stir fry.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
I love floret. This broccoli is quick and easy. It doesn't even need any seasoning or cheese added.
Julia B.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
Great and easy to make for dinners. If you don't have time to make fresh broccoli, this is a great alternative. You can buy them at any local grocery store I'm sure.
Miranda S.