Food & SnacksFrozen FoodVegetarian MealsBirds Eye
Birds Eye Steamfresh Power Blend Southwest Style

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Power Blend Southwest Style

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye Steamfresh®Protein Blends - Southwest Style -A delicious blend of whole grains, black beans, corn, lentils, red bell peppers, and sauce. Perfectly cooks in the bag!(CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Power Blend Southwest Style!
Hart L.
I had this as a side dish to chicken enchiladas. It's easy to prepare in the microwave. It was a little bland. I've used this before in a white chicken chili and it was good. Recommend for an extra non meat protein source. Meatless Monday? Maybe?
Erika O.
Buena Park, CA
I hate standing over the stove for longer than necessary so when I can get some veggies to cook within minutes I’ll go for this brand! So easy to cook and they taste fresh
Robin W.
Grand Haven, MI
A favorite in our household. We often use these power bowls after a workout. Microwaveable abs packed full of flavor and protein.
Alli L.
Platteville, CO
These are great for a side to go with dinner, I personally wish there weren’t so many carbs per serving being that’s it is a power/protein blend. The flavor of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Power Blend Southwest Style is really good though and I always have them in my freezer
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
My husband loved the spicy flavor, too hot for me. I mixed it in my skillet tex mex recipe and it added veggies to the dish. Birdseye makes great frozen veggies from plain to spicy and at a great price.
Topaz C.
Lawton, OK
Definitely yummy and healthy I like the flavor and variety of foods packed in one highly recommend
Cassandra B.
Lorain, OH
I love this mix. It makes a great side for pork chops. Can also be used as a filler for burritos or quesadillas.
Diane G.
miami
Purchased at: Walmart
snack to savor and eat as a family any day at any time try it and you will see what day by day you will eat it
Chelsie B.
Kingwood, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love making this as a side dish! It pairs well with many things, and is so easy to make! This is one to keep an your arsenal for a quick and delicious side for dinner! I definitely recommend others give it a try!
Carly H.
Atascadero, CA
I love using this for a side to a multitude of my meals. Super quick and easy, but still full of flavor. Perfect price.

Looking for your answer?