Birds Eye Steamfresh Mixtures Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas & Water Chestnuts

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Lightly Sauced All Natural Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas & Water Chestnuts Mixtures Steamfresh® Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
No preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Try it!
Birds Eye, Steamfresh, fresh frozen vegetables, new, lightly sauced, vegetables, super sweet corn, with butter sauce. see more...

sam w.
sam w.
Yakima, WA
Birds eye steam able packages make any dinner that much easier and they taste phenomenal too. Great way to have a tasty and healthy side dish
Amelia w.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These are very good. Typically the veggi taste a lot more fresh than most brands. I'm not really a frozen vegetables kinda person but I buy these often!
Karrol M.
Karrol M.
After a long hard day of work I love to just be able to throw these in the microwave. They are so good and so easy.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These cook nicely but sometimes the vegetables are "squeaky" when you chew them. I usually don't buy steamers that have carrots or green beans because they usually do this. Otherwise they taste great, and cook thoroughly.
Jessalyn S.
Jessalyn S.
Lapeer, MI
We just used this the other night to toss in with orange chicken and white rice. So good and couldn't even tell that it had been frozen. Will be buying again.
jenny n.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love the birdeye products! Their products is the best frozen vegetable product that taste amazing! I just wish it was not so pricey, but when there is a sale for this product, it is one of the product i must buy!
April S.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
This is a perfect and easy way to add a little more healthy food to your dinner. I love to grill chicken and make these up in the microwave as a side dish. Tastes amazing!
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite addition to help make meals healty. It is quick, easy, delicious and good for you!
Giovanna Z.
Giovanna Z.
One of my favorite frozen vegetables brand. I cook these and put them in container in the fridge so I can have for lunch or dinner.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
So good! Quick and easy to cook, and tastes great. Honestly, the Steamfresh vegetables don't even taste like they were frozen. I love them.
Jaimee B.