Birds Eye Steamfresh Mixtures Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas & Water Chestnuts

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Lightly Sauced All Natural Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas & Water Chestnuts Mixtures Steamfresh® Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
No preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Try it!
Birds Eye, Steamfresh, fresh frozen vegetables, new, lightly sauced, vegetables, super sweet corn, with butter sauce. see more...

Stephanie L.
This is one of my favorite varieties of steamable frozen vegetables. The assortment in the bag is very colorful and tasty, not to mention healthy. Preparation is fast and easy, less than 6 minutes to make. I especially like the addition of the water chestnuts... if you've never had them before they offer an awesome watery crunch to the mix.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These cook nicely but sometimes the vegetables are "squeaky" when you chew them. I usually don't buy steamers that have carrots or green beans because they usually do this. Otherwise they taste great, and cook thoroughly.
Quan P.
These are one of the best "steam in the bag" products that I have come across. I have prepared some that scorched my veggies on one side of the bag, or my veggies were not all the way steam. I have never had this problem with Birds Eye. Very tasty.
Ashley P.
Such an easy way to get some veggies into your diet!!!!! I don't steam them in the bag since it is unhealthy to heat up plastic in the microwave. I just toss them in a skillet with some coconut oil and seasonings.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love the birdeye products! Their products is the best frozen vegetable product that taste amazing! I just wish it was not so pricey, but when there is a sale for this product, it is one of the product i must buy!
April S.
Whitewater, WI
This is a perfect and easy way to add a little more healthy food to your dinner. I love to grill chicken and make these up in the microwave as a side dish. Tastes amazing!
Jessalyn S.
Lapeer, MI
We just used this the other night to toss in with orange chicken and white rice. So good and couldn't even tell that it had been frozen. Will be buying again.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
Although I LOVE green giant, these are another one of my favorites. The cook very well compared to some others that don't always cook all the way through.
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These are very good. Typically the veggi taste a lot more fresh than most brands. I'm not really a frozen vegetables kinda person but I buy these often!
Brittany P.
These are one of the best steam bags out there. I highly recommend these for anyone that was veggies quickly, that will be easy to make and taste great.
Jaimee B.
Do these have a bland taste?