BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® All Natural Baby Broccoli Blend Steamfresh® Mixtures Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
No preservatives.
Perfectly steams in the bag! see more...

Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
I love these veggies! My favorite frozen brand. In my opinion they are some of the freshest most flavorful frozen veggies on the market and you can just pop them in the microwave. Sounds like a win to me! Ive seen them at all major grocery stores I recommend you check them out!
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
This is a delicious mix of fresh frozen broccoli and other veggies! I love the birds eye bags because they steam perfectly in the bag every time, and it takes away the hassle of having to do it on the stove. They are a little more pricey for this reason. Great flavor though
amanda w.
I have been using birds eye vegetables recently for fried rice and they turn out great! I think the quality and the price are both reasonable, but, I wish more came in the bag. I feel like it could be a little fuller or the bag could be bigger.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
I love Birds Eye products. They always steam really well and taste great. This is my current favorite. It has a good blend of everything listed on the package - with some other steamable brands, you'll end up with mostly one veggie and one or two of the better veggies.
Kathleen  K.
Rhinelander, WI
Birdseye products are the best quality. Handy to have as a side dish to a meal or as a quick lunch. I have been dieting and these steamer bags are perfect and quick to use. All real vegetables and no preservatives make these vegetables a healthy choice.
Lisa M.
Birds Eye products are so wonderful to have when you want something easy, delicious and nutritious to cook. I love how this package has a wide variety of vegetables included, and they are so yummy! Great for dinner sides!
Samantha B.
Macomb , IL
I love this brand. I always keep it in my house. These veggies are a quick and healthy choice.
Lauren D.
These steamer bags are perfect when watching what you eat. I eat the bag with a little couscous or add chicken.
Tiffany M.
Ocoee, FL
I eat these at least once week. Really good in stir fry or just as a side with some grilled meat.
Brenda F.
Greenville, TX
I love broccoli as it is but this steam fresh Broccoli is so yummy! It's not only healthy but it tastes so good!!