Add a Photo

By BIRDS EYE
#24 in Vegetables
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables Family Size.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Over 50% more than 12 oz package.
All natural.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

These aren't bad, and pretty inexpensive depending on where you shop! I always pick up a few a these when I hit the market there great as a side or if you make a pot pie, Sheppard's pie ect. Once in a while I feel like I get a bad bag so that's why I gave it a 3.
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Lake Worth, FL

The steam-fresh vegetables is always on my list of must haves when food shopping. Its affordable for my family budget and I would recommend to my friends.
Howard E.
Howard E.

I really like this in soups and with rice.I love that they are frozen fresh and can be microwaved so I can fix it in a pinch.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV

I love steam fresh veggies when fresh veggies are out of season! Great for blw too! We have them almost every day.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA

These are the best frozen vegetables they are so convenient all you have to do is stick them in microwave.
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC

My family loves these veggies during dinner... It goes great with baked chicken!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Horseshoe Bay, TX

I love the sauce that they are in . they cook easily and i love them. They are firm vegetables and seem fresh. More like garden vegetables
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA

Such a quick and easy way to make vegetables to go along with your dinner! I like to add a little butter after and they taste like they were freshly picked!
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

There is a difference! I have tried many brands of mixed vegetables (my 6 year olds favorite meal is chicken pot pie - so we eat it once a week to get her vegetables in). I only now use Birds eye mixed veggies because I CAN taste the difference.
lisa s.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL

These are very good fast and easy side dish for dinner I love the broccoli and cheese package

Join Now