BY BIRDS EYE #49 in Vegetables

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables Family Size.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Over 50% more than 12 oz package.
All natural. see more...

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
These aren't bad, and pretty inexpensive depending on where you shop! I always pick up a few a these when I hit the market there great as a side or if you make a pot pie, Sheppard's pie ect. Once in a while I feel like I get a bad bag so that's why I gave it a 3.
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Lake Worth, FL
The steam-fresh vegetables is always on my list of must haves when food shopping. Its affordable for my family budget and I would recommend to my friends.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I love steam fresh veggies when fresh veggies are out of season! Great for blw too! We have them almost every day.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA
These are the best frozen vegetables they are so convenient all you have to do is stick them in microwave.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
I always have these in my freezer for a couple of reasons. They're good as a side and or I use them to make an easy homemade pot pie dish w/cream of chicken soup and puff pastry or pie crust. They're reasonably priced and easy to heat since they just steam in the microwave!
Howard E.
Howard E.
Foodie Expert
I really like this in soups and with rice.I love that they are frozen fresh and can be microwaved so I can fix it in a pinch.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
These are awesome! Great way to quickly sneak veggies into my families meals! most of there packaging you can throw in the microwave and is done in minutes and taste like fresh.
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
My family loves these veggies during dinner... It goes great with baked chicken!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
Such a quick and easy way to make vegetables to go along with your dinner! I like to add a little butter after and they taste like they were freshly picked!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Nothing better and more healthful than steamfresh veggies and sides and even main meals. Just the right amount of sauce per meal. Very tasty.