Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables

Birds Eye® All Natural Lightly Sauced Steamfresh® Mixed Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
Try it!
Birds Eye, Steamfresh New!
No preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects.

Do these vegetables are good for the body?
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables!
Product Highlights
Love these they are so convienent and they taste great they cook fast great way to get a veggie serving in a meal in reviews
Amber T.
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Amber T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these in the freezer at all times. I will use them by themselves, but mostly I use them in my dishes I'm making.
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Jamie S.
pretty decent frozen veggies! I put them in the steamer instead of microwave so they are a little less mushy and fresher. The ratio of corn to carrots and gbeans are off for sure! Way too much corn! Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables
Lellianne C.
If you’re looking to reduce cooking time but still want a decent side of veggies, I highly recommend this. Just pop it in the microwave and you have a tasty blend of vegetables. I prefer this to canned veggies.
Brandy N.
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Birds Eye Steamfresh Mixed Vegetables are delicious. They only take 5 minutes to microwave. They are a great side dish for any meal and they are good for you. They are also super affordable. [product:birds-eye®-steamfresh®-mixed-vegetables]
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I used these as a short cut in chicken pot pie. I let them thaw to room temp and then added it to my chicken and gravy mixture. They can also be heated in the microwave and as a side dish.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend these for fast lunch/dinner for busy moms or pregnant! Very good! #vegetables
Rachel P.
Gilbert, AZ
These steam bags are great you can just stick them in the microwave and pour them straight from the bag to the plate.
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
really good variety and quick and easy cooking. Use these for my chicken pot pie or as a side with mashed potatoes and protein
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Great stew starter! These vegetables are delicious. They taste just as fresh as if you got them at farmers market! Plus it’s most of what you need to start vegetable soup. I love them and will continue to buy!
melissa R.
Highland, NY
We love these vegetables because they taste fresh. Easy to pop in the microwave for about 4 minutes and they are ready. The vegetables still have their original flavors there are no additives which I love. Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables Influenster