BY BIRDS EYE #93 in Vegetables

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables Family Size.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Over 50% more than 12 oz package.
All natural. see more...

Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
These aren't bad, and pretty inexpensive depending on where you shop! I always pick up a few a these when I hit the market there great as a side or if you make a pot pie, Sheppard's pie ect. Once in a while I feel like I get a bad bag so that's why I gave it a 3.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I always have these in my freezer for a couple of reasons. They're good as a side and or I use them to make an easy homemade pot pie dish w/cream of chicken soup and puff pastry or pie crust. They're reasonably priced and easy to heat since they just steam in the microwave!
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
There is a difference! I have tried many brands of mixed vegetables (my 6 year olds favorite meal is chicken pot pie - so we eat it once a week to get her vegetables in). I only now use Birds eye mixed veggies because I CAN taste the difference.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
These are awesome! Great way to quickly sneak veggies into my families meals! most of there packaging you can throw in the microwave and is done in minutes and taste like fresh.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
Such a quick and easy way to make vegetables to go along with your dinner! I like to add a little butter after and they taste like they were freshly picked!
jasmine m.
Lake Worth, FL
The steam-fresh vegetables is always on my list of must haves when food shopping. Its affordable for my family budget and I would recommend to my friends.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Nothing better and more healthful than steamfresh veggies and sides and even main meals. Just the right amount of sauce per meal. Very tasty.
Melanie M.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I love the sauce that they are in . they cook easily and i love them. They are firm vegetables and seem fresh. More like garden vegetables
Howard E.
I really like this in soups and with rice.I love that they are frozen fresh and can be microwaved so I can fix it in a pinch.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Another perfect soup addition to Maryland Vegetable Crab soup. Fresh vegetable taste and frozen to perfection. Must try