BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Long Grain White Rice With Mixed Vegetables.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Try it!
Lightly sauced.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects. see more...

• Haven't tried this one yet, how are you guys liking it?1 Answers
  • Is the rice from the microwave different from rice cooked...1 Answers
Alexis W.
Lees Summit, MO
It tastes great and is fast to cook but for some reason this variety especially upsets my stomach and I always feel sick. I love how convenient it is, and I love the steamable varieties they have. But this one for sure isn’t good for sensitive stomachs.
Erika E.
For a frozen side dish this very tasty for the price!
I was shocked that the rice was so fluffy not sticky like some other frozen rice brands.
I sometimes add an egg and soy sauce for a fried rice entree.
Emie E.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great way to make an easy fried rice! Fried rice is best made with old or stale rice, so the fact that this rice comes at least partially cooked from the store makes it perfect!! The carrots and corn give it a great right sweetness!! Just put it in a pan with some oil (sesame oil if possible), whatever random vegetables you have lying around, maybe some garlic and onions, ginger if you have it, some soy sauce or teriyaki, maybe an egg. Basically anything in you're fridge you're thinking about getting rid of.

You can make it as complex or simple as you like, the best part is most of the best flavors and textures are already there when you buy it!!
Hailey I.
I bought this once when the white rice wasn't available at the store I was in. I was very apprehensive but it actually really like this! The corn and carrots are sweet but there weren't any onions so it was PERFECT! The is THE best quick rice on the market. It is sooo much better than any other kind I've tried (like minute rice) and actually, I think I even like it more than regular rice too because it cooks so perfectly in the bag. Thank you Bird's Eye for making my stir fry soooo much easier and tastier!!!
Cortenay L.
I LOVE this! I keep several bags on hand at all times! Even my three year old will eat it (veggies included) without complaint! I think it's the perfect blend- there's just enough rice to veg ratio. Some nights we eat it alone, other nights we have it with chicken. I have yet to have a bad experience with it.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
I have been buying a lot of Steamfresh products to make into a quick lunch. This one is really good with some teriyaki sauce added. If I'm feeling even more ambitious, I can quickly cook a chicken breast and then my cooking is done. It almost doesn't feel like cooking at all.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
I did not like the way this rice tasted after I had microwaved it. There was a plastic taste to the food. I would recommend getting the chicken flavor kind because it tastes better.
Megan M.
I was surprised this came out as well as it did! The rice was fluffy and the veggies were the perfect amount of done/crisp. Whether I use this as a side or add chicken or beef to it, my family (who are all pretty picky) seem to like it.
Katrina A.
I make this with my stir dry chicken. Heats up great in the microwave and is a good portion for myself ans my boyfriend. Can't be the taste and convenience for the price
Marissa b.
I love using these on days that I need a quick meal for my husband. All yoy have to do ia pop these in the microwave and make some sides and you have a quick dinner ready
Mary D.
Is the rice from the microwave different from rice cooked in a stove?
Jackie B.
Columbus, OH
Haven't tried this one yet, how are you guys liking it?

Walmart