BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh™ Long Grain White Rice.
0g of fat.
Perfectly steams in the bag!
Selects. see more...

Katie E.
Katie E.
Quick and easy! Love making this before I leave for my evening classes. Although it would be cool to see some brown rice option.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Foodie Expert
The is THE best quick rice on the market. It is sooo much better than any other kind I've tried (like minute rice) and actually, I think I even like it more than regular rice too because it cooks so perfectly in the bag. Thank you Bird's Eye for making my stir fry soooo much easier and tastier!!!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Newfield, NJ
I love feeding my family birds eye steam fresh products. They are usually on sale for $1 a bag at my local supermarket and you can't beat having a perfect side dish in five minutes.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my secret weapon for quick meals during the week. I don't have time to boil the water, measure the rice, make sure I cook the rice properly, etc. While I focus on the main dish, I just throw this in the microwave and know that I'll have perfectly cooked rice in minutes! They have a variety of flavors/types as well such as rice with veggies and brown rice.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the steam fresh products and this rice is on my to try list, I bet it tastes wonderful and will fit my busy lifestyle.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Foodie Expert
This is great to cook when you're in a rush and have a need for white rice. I prefer the brown rice as it's healthier, but you cant beat the prices no matter which one!
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
Foodie Expert
I love these bags! They are so easy and convenient. Definitely worth the price! It's so nice to mix these with chicken and veggies for a healthy meal!
Allison R.
Allison R.
This product is great when you are in a hurry but still want rice for your meal. It doesn't require extra dishes as it steams in the bag, which is an extra help on those busy nights.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Mc Crory, AR
I use this rice all the time. My family loves it. It cooks so much faster than traditional rice that you make in the stove top. I usually buy 10 bags of it at a time. It's usually $1 a bag at Walmart.
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the convenience of this item. Read within 5 minutes. If I don't feel like boiling rice this is my go to
Madison S.
Madison S.
Louisville Ky.
This seems like a really good option for me being in college. I am just wondering if the rice comes out mushy? I have had quick cooking rice end up like that before.
Taniesha F.