BY BIRDS EYE

Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Out of all of the protein blends, the Italian style one is my favorite. I thought it was pretty good, but maybe a little bland. I like having quick and easy things like this to eat when I'm busy or being lazy. I am a vegetarian and it's hard to find frozen foods that are actually good but I will definitely buy this again
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I recently tried this protein blend, and while I am impressed with the amount of product in the bag I'm less enthused about the actual taste. It's not a bad tasting blend, but it barely tastes of anything to me. It is quite filling though and you get a ton in the bag, which is nice for multiple meals or two people.
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
Birds Eye Protein Blends are healthy and easy to prepare. The price is good and they're available at a lot of stores. However, this one lacked flavor. The flavor wasn't bad or offensive, in fact, it tasted like nothing. While I will absolutely be trying some of the other flavors I won't be buying this one again.
Brandy F.
New Bern, NC
Price is great and the flavors are delicious. I bought so I could mix with a pouch of salmon, chicken or tuna for lunch at work. Makes for a cheap, delicious, easy meal without much prep. The only reason it has 4 stars is because I would've like more broccoli and less white beans. Otherwise delicious!!!
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
This is my FAVORITE of all of the protein blends. On nights when I do not cook a full meal for my family, i make this for myself and it is great! It is the best of this type of product and super easy and quick to prepare! I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this product! I used to just eat it by itself but recently I have just been putting it on a bed of spinach and eating that for lunch. Super healthy with great ingredients, so I will definitely keep buying!
Sheetal P.
Coppell, TX
I tried this Bird's eye Italian blend. It was good variety of beans. I would use it as meal prep side.