BY BIRDS EYE #21 in Frozen Vegetables

• Has anyone ever used these for Thanksgiving green bean ca...1 Answers
Birds Eye Steamfresh Family Size Fresh Frozen Vegetables Green Beans 19 Oz Bag
  • "Steamfresh string beans are my go to side dish, while they are steaming in the microwave I sautee garlic in some olive oil and once they are done I add them to the pan, add pepper and voila!" in 1 review
  • "Sold at a good price though." in 1 review
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I buy this brand all the time! Obviously fresh is best, but as a busy nursing student I love being able to just throw these into the microwave in the bag they came in, and ouila! Dinner is ready!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Frozen vegetables are wonderful. They do not have added preservatives to them which makes them just as fresh as regular veggies. I love the taste and I love the fact they come in steam bags. It is a wonderful way to add a vegetable to a meal for around the same price as the canned veggies
amanda g.
cheap price and a family size bag can feed everyone in my family.. if we cant get the fresh veggies , we do prefer the frozen over the can.. we buy birds eye all the time..
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a must have during the holiday season! It's perfect for use in my family Thanksgiving recipes. I like to just warm it up and put it into the green bean casserole. I like the frozen vegetables better than canned, but I guess fresh is always ideal. This saves time during the holidays
Laura L.
I love the family size version of the frozen green beans. For holidays, I make a large green bean casserole and this size is perfect for larger recipes. Overall it is a good deal, easy to make in the microwave, and makes a great casserole! I definitely recommend.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love steamable vegetables for a quick side to my dinners. Great way to get a vegetable in without a lot of prep work. Love how they taste as great as fresh green beans from the farmer's market
Yoselin R.
Deltona, FL
Steamfresh string beans are my go to side dish, while they are steaming in the microwave I sautee garlic in some olive oil and once they are done I add them to the pan, add pepper and voila! a perfect healthy side.
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I usually don't really steam them unless necessary. I like my food cooked on a stove and not in the microwave. Sold at a good price though. I just love vegetables though.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
My go to veggie. I like how quick and easy it is. Saves so much time. It's a good value. I also like how it tastes. I would recommend this.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Love these green beans! Taste fresh, not mushy or soggy! Easy to cook. Perfect for quick meals! Not very expensive, but great quality!
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
Has anyone ever used these for Thanksgiving green bean casserole? I was thinking of making this as a side this holiday and I was wondering if frozen beans work better than canned. I am sure fresh would be the very best, but for time's sake...you know.