Birds Eye Steamfresh Family Size Fresh Frozen Vegetables Broccoli Cuts 19 Oz Bag

BY BIRDS EYE

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
If you are like me working full time and always wondering how to incorporate veggies into your dinners this is the answer my friends. I always worry I am going to over cook my veggies to the point of them getting soggy because I often find myself getting scatter brained and forgetting or coming back to things that I cook. It this so quick, easy, delious , and the price can't be beat. I would suggest you pick up a bag and try it for yourself make dinner easier not harder.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Minneola, FL
I love the frozen vegetables from Birds Eye, the microwave steamable bags are great, you just pop them in and voila, your veggies are done. this a great product for those of us who are pressed for time, and the price is affordable, definitely recommend you buy!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these!! amazing when you heat up cheese and throw it right on top! amazing
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
I love this! These are extremely easy and tasty! I use for chicken Alfredo and just as a a snack! They are perfectly steamed every time!
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
I love steamed broccoli and I love that these ones cook right in the bag. So much easier than pouring into a bowl or into a pot on the stove!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I have these steamfresh packages in my freezer at all times. I'm glad my kids love Broccoli as much as I do. So easy to just pop the bag in the microwave and serve with dinner.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Stamford, CT
Steam Fresh products are great. Easy to stay healthy even when your exhausted after your work day. They taste great and aren't too soft or mushy after being in the microwave. They are also a great way to add to your meal like a stir fry without having to cut up veggies or worry about them going bad.
katelyn w.
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
My husband is big on broccoli. So we always have these in our freezer. Reasonably priced and there is always coupons for them