Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Penne & Vegetables with Alfredo Sauce uploaded by Sofi G.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's favorites Penne & Vegetables with Classic Alfredo Sauce.
New look.
Great taste!
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Lightly sauced.
Cooks in bag! see more...

• Is this pretty saucey? I have trouble finding well season...1 Answers
Sofi G.
New York
I love these pasta variations. I couldn’t decide on a favorite one. I love them as a quick lunch or as a side with some chicken like in the picture. They’re delicious. I add a few spices to my own taste.
Ashley M.
I am a college student with limited spave and resources when it comes to food preparation. I love stocking up on Birds Eye frozen meals and vegetables. Being able to toss the bag in the microwave and have great-tasting food in just a few minutes is perfect. Plus, it tastes much better than school cafeteria food.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
This is a staple in our freezer! My whole family (including a 16 month old and a 4 year old) gobble up this dish each time I make it. The sauce is plenty for the portion of noodles. One pouch is enough to serve 4 people as a side, but I’ve also used this as a lunch for myself and tossed some grilled chicken on top
Jennifer S.
This used to be my favorite Birds Eye veggie blend - I say 'used to' only because I haven't been able to find this in my area for ages, and it sucks! This is so good! I literally used to eat this three or four times a week when I could find it at my local store. It says lightly sauced but I think it actually has a generous amount of sauce. Peas and peppers seem like a slightly strange combination but it actually is perfect together with the alfredo sauce and pasta. This is great served as a side, and it's filling on its own as a single meal. I wish it wasn't so difficult to find nowadays, because it is so delicious and super convenient in the steamable bag.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I eat this particular birds eye pasta mix everyday for lunch basically. I know that cooking food in plastic isn't good because of the chemicals, but as a mom and also a person trying to house break a puppy...I don't have a lot of time to myself to make things from scratch. These make great single serving lunches that are ready in 5 minutes. If you're constantly crunched for time, I recommend it.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
One of my favorite's! It's so easy to put the bag in the microwave! If I'm in a hurry to get a meal in my belly I eat this bag of pasta for a quick lunch or dinner! Very good and I love that it has peas and red peppers it's a nice twist for an alfredo.
Melissa B.
I love Birds Eye products! They offer great flavors and types of foods. This one is great! Really easy and fast to make and it's so great tasting to everyone!
Ashley L.
Joplin, MO
Very hearty and delicious with all the vegetables and creamy Penne. Very awesome for a quick and easy dinner. 20min to plate.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
This was convenient and good! I added a little more seasoning before serving and it was a hit.
Hannah R.
Is this pretty saucey? I have trouble finding well seasoned steamed veggies.