Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce 10.8 oz. Bag uploaded by Amber M.Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce 10.8 oz. Bag uploaded by Mariah K.Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Pasta & Broccoli with Cheese Sauce 10.8 oz. Bag uploaded by Mariah K.

BY BIRDS EYE

Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
This product tastes great. I bought it at Walmart. It was under $5. It is a perfect side dish for dinner. It can be found at any grocery store. I love the flavor. I would buy it again.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Awesome product! Good blend of noodles and broccoli and sauce. My kids love having this as a side- it’s a good substitute for Mac & cheese as a dinner side and gets my kids to eat their broccoli. The serving is big enough for two adults and two children as a dinner side.
Mariah K.
I bought this with a coupon while it was also a deal on Cartwheel. I would not pay full price for it. It was okay, definitely needed some seasoning. The convenience and cook time were exceptional but because it cooks in a microwave, a large amount of the cheese sauce actually just got scalded to the bag. I added my own seasonings and some more cheddar and it was much better, but considering it costs $2+ and the portion was barely enough for a lunch, I would not buy again unless on sale.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I love these! They are so easy when I don't feel like cooking. Just pop it in the microwave and you're done! Also not terrible for you, on Weight Watchers they're only 7 points for the whole bag!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Pretty dang good if you ask me. Tastes almost homemade. Yes, it's frozen but it honestly doesn't taste like it! I would highly recommend!
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
Birds Eye steamfresh meals are my favorite. love these quick and easy and convenient side dishes. Delicious and quick.