Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Roasted Red Potatoes & Green Beans

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Roasted Red Potatoes & Green Beans with Parmesan Olive Oil Sauce.
New
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Good source of fiber.
Cooks in bag! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Perfect and quick side dish to compliment my steaks, chicken, or fish!" in 1 review
Keyta W.
Keyta W.
Largo, FL
I have to tell you this is great. The amount you receive in one bag is just right for a healthy quick go to lunch at work. I work the night shift at a trauma hospital and sometimes I don't have time for a big lunch this works perfectly. The taste is awesome..
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite varieties of Birds Eye steam fresh veggies. This is perfect as a side of for a quick lunch. I always keep these steamables around for when I'm in a pinch and need something quick. I'm not usually a fan of microwave meals or sides but Birds Eye's are tasty!
Emaan K.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Who says you need fresh veggies all the time, These make an amazing side dish for any dinner. They are so quick and easy to make.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
I buy a lot of steam fresh products. And this one happened to be the one that I did not like. It was kind of plane not much flavor
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
These are my favorite sides for any kind of dinner I make. I even use these on special event dinners such as christmas and thanksgiving. Love the flavors.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
Tastes great and its a quick and easy side to throw with something if you are strapped on time.
April S.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Such an easy way to add healthy food to any meal. If you're in a rush It is a perfect way to still get your nutrition without taking an hour to make up a meal.
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These make an amazing side dish for any dinner. They are so quick and easy to make. They taste just as good as fresh veggies and I know that they will never go bad before I can eat them.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
These are great and tasteful. Be careful when opening because it is very hot.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Foodie Expert
Super quick and healthy side dish. Especially on days your just not feeling up to par!
Sandra L.