Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Roasted Red Potatoes & Green Beans

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Roasted Red Potatoes & Green Beans with Parmesan Olive Oil Sauce.
New
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Good source of fiber.
Cooks in bag! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Perfect and quick side dish to compliment my steaks, chicken, or fish!" in 1 review
Keyta W.
I have to tell you this is great. The amount you receive in one bag is just right for a healthy quick go to lunch at work. I work the night shift at a trauma hospital and sometimes I don't have time for a big lunch this works perfectly. The taste is awesome..
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite variety from steam fresh! They are soooo delicious and creamy and have such an amazing flavor!
Karessa T.
Sumter, SC
Foodie Expert
Very freaking delicious! Awesome that they cook in the bag. Flavor is on point every time! Quick and easy meal or side dish
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These make an amazing side dish for any dinner. They are so quick and easy to make. They taste just as good as fresh veggies and I know that they will never go bad before I can eat them.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Such an easy way to add healthy food to any meal. If you're in a rush It is a perfect way to still get your nutrition without taking an hour to make up a meal.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
Tastes great and its a quick and easy side to throw with something if you are strapped on time.
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
These are my favorite sides for any kind of dinner I make. I even use these on special event dinners such as christmas and thanksgiving. Love the flavors.
Haley W.
White City, OR
I buy a lot of steam fresh products. And this one happened to be the one that I did not like. It was kind of plane not much flavor
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Foodie Expert
This is such a fast and easy meal side to make. It is quick and really tasty too!
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Perfect and quick side dish to compliment my steaks, chicken, or fish! Very healthy and fresh taste and it never disappointing when your on the go wanting something quick!
Sandra L.