Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Rigatoni & Vegetables Fresh Frozen Vegetables 11 oz. Bag

BY BIRDS EYE #46 in Vegetables

Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Foodie Expert
I love having these around for when I just don't have time to cook a home cooked meal and need something fast. They have the perfect amount of sauce and the noodles cook perfectly. Not hard or rubbery at all. And they don't have a strong salty taste like a lot of precooked frozen foods.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Perfect amount of sauce and cooks right in the bag. This makes dinner a breeze! I don't always buy because I try to stay away from carbs but if I want something I'll buy this
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I am a college student and this is an affordable, quick and easy meal.
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this stuff. It tastes so good and I eat it quite a bit. It's quick and easy to make and not much cleanup
Alicia S.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
I love this! I love pasta so when I'm at work taking this with me helps when I have no time to cook & I'm hungry super delicious
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these steam fresh entree bags! They're so convenient and incredibly delicious! I always have some in my freezer at home and work just in case I'm running late or forget to pack my lunch!
Jona K.
This is perfect for a quick meal, super easy and fast to make. It takes so good and the whole family loves it.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so good for a snack or a side item. They are super easy and not expensive
Kate E.
These are amazing. super quick and easy to make without having to dirty up pans. makes for a quick dinner or even a snack.
Rebecca S.
This is so good and tasty also so easy to make just add water and cover it add some cayenne pepper and some adobo and u have a nice meal yummy