Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots With Cheese Sauce

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Lightly Sauced Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots with Cheese Sauce Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
New look great taste!
Good source of Vitamin C.
Cooks in bag! see more...

• "I get these to make as a side for my dinners and they are very easy to make and taste pretty good!" in 1 review
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
I love birds eye products. I love this because when I cook it the veggies ar so soft and don't taste frozen. And so much better than the can veggies and better for you.
Sierra S.
This is so delicious! I love birds eye products and they are so simple and taste great! I definitely recommend this!
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
I love cheese and I love veggies but this bag doesn't get it quite right. The cheese is always watery and too sweet.
Lois B.
I like the steamfresh bag. If preparing vegetables for more than two people, be sure to buy more than one bag.
Maddison  P.
Hebron, KY
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't like these bags at all. They are weird tasting ad always come out soggy
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Do these come in bigger bags?