BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Italian Green Beans Lightly Sauced.
New!
Pair with Italian meals. With Garlic Parmesan sauce. Fresh frozen vegetables.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Cooks in bag! see more...

Mary S.
These are a great pick me up if you have had a long day and don't want to do any cooking! Personally I don't really like the Italian Greens but every other one I've tried is amazing!!
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I'm not a big fan of vegetables in a can, so when I can't get fresh, this is my go-to. Great flavor. Quick and easy to make. Love, love, love!
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
These are perfect for a dinner side they are so tasty and good even the kids will love them easy to make as well..
Darniece T.
Very convenient side dish or main course that is quick and easy to prepare. Flavorful without being too heavy.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Great vegetables when you need a quick meal after a busy work day. I always have 2-3 bags on hand.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love this brand and love these. When I need quick side or healthy snack I always grab one these
Melissa  C.
Lockport, NY
I love the steamables! They are so quick and delicious. They make for great and healthy sides
Kate E.
My family absolutely love these! my kids actually ask me to make these on a regular basis.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Another incredible steam fresh bag! These things are cheap, tasty, and super convenient!