BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's fFvorites Cheesy Mac with Broccoli & Carrots.
New! Family approved.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
No artificial flavors.
No preservatives. see more...

Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
This smelled extremely weird when I was making this. It had an unappetizing smell and when no opened it it was even more unappetizing. Still I tried it because it was a bit pricey for me to just throw away. The taste was pretty bland and it's not something I'd get again.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I'm not sure how this is supposed to be "cheesy Mac" because this had no sign of cheese on it whatsoever. There was no sauce on it so the noodles were dry and it's not because I cooked it too long because I didn't, I followed the directions exactly and cooked it in the microwave for 5 minutes. I put butter and parmesan cheese on it instead, but I wish it had looked as advertised on the package. I'm not sure if they just missed the sauce in this package or what.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
This product is absolutely delicious! So fresh and amazing! Couldn't ask for anything more!