Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Asian Medley uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Asian Medley.
New look great taste!
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Chef's favorites.
Lightly seasoned.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Cooks in bag! see more...

• Has anyone tried Birds Eye Asian Medley before? How is the taste?3 Answers
  • Am I the only one who likes to eat peeps after they've gone stale? ...1 Answers
  • What shape of peeps are your favorite?2 Answers
  • "This is super easy to cook and it also tastes great!" in 1 review
Nina V.
Nina V.
These vegetables are great! I'm trying to get the husband to eat more veggies and I bought these and mixed with some chicken over rice, the husband loved it! I definitely recommend any of the steam fresh frozen veggies, they are high quality and reasonably priced!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
I hope you like carrots! The bag I purchased was mainly carrots with some of the other vegetables thrown in. The vegetables had a good taste and it's an easy, five minute lunch or side dish. Beware the high amount of sodium - a whole bag has over 1,000mg.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
These are great sides for a quick dinner. They are also inexpensive. I bought my recent few on clearance from Smith's but Im pretty sure you can find coupons for them or sales. I try to always have one of these in my freezer for those lazy nights.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
Great taste,healthy. I make white rice and cut up some marinated teriyaki chicken and add these vegetables and it makes a great mean the whole family will love. Very reasonable and purchased at local grocery store.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Foodie Expert
I love veggies so much and since it is pretty expensive and time consuming to buy them fresh and cook them, this is the next best thing. They are affordable and come in so many different options to fit everyone's wants. I haven't found one that I don't like. Delicious and low cal. This one is my favorite.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like all the birds eye steam fresh vegetables. They are so quick and easy to heat up and I find that the frozen fresh are just as good as the fresh and way better then canned vegetables
Rhegan P.
Rhegan P.
Gonzales, LA
This bag of frozen veggies are great! It makes a great side to go with a chicken dish, etc! also, it can't get easier than steaming them straight from the bag!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I always eat Birds Eye steamed bag veggies, they always turn out nice. Plus, if you have a refrigerator at work it's a quick and easy lunch.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
N Attleboro, MA
Love the peeps! They're pure sugar overload, but that never stops me from eating and loving them.
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Great to use when making your own stir fry at home. Easy to use and convenient and affordable!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Has anyone tried Birds Eye Asian Medley before? How is the taste?
Sara S.
Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
What shape of peeps are your favorite?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
Am I the only one who likes to eat peeps after they've gone stale? Something about how they've hardened on the outside and still have a pretty soft center is so much better to me!