Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Asian Medley uploaded by Kendra W.Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites Asian Medley uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Asian Medley.
New look great taste!
Fresh frozen vegetables.
Chef's favorites.
Lightly seasoned.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Cooks in bag! see more...

• Has anyone tried Birds Eye Asian Medley before? How is the taste?4 Answers
  • Am I the only one who likes to eat peeps after they've gone stale...1 Answers
  • What shape of peeps are your favorite?2 Answers
  • "This is super easy to cook and it also tastes great!" in 1 review
Kendra W.
I love how easy all of the steam brush products are and just in general anything that's quick that you can throw in the microwave and make for dinner is great. But it always seems like everytime I open a bag of the steam fresh veggies they're always mushy, not well mixed, and there's always a lot of "filler vegetable", in this blend it's the carrots, there's always tons of carrots.
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
I use this steam pouch on a regular basis to make stir fry style dishes in a rush on weeknights. The veggies stay crisp, but well cooked and perfectly seasoned. We’ve purchased the product multiple times and are always pleased. As a working mom, having side dishes like this on hand keeps me sane during hectic nights!
Anndria T.
I love to pair this is a cut up fried egg and some korean style beef for a stir fry type of quick dinner. I like to put stir fry sauce on top and lay the mixture over white rice. Definitely a great meal helper and totally worth the money. I love the little corn!
Mike A.
It's loaded with sugar (4g) and salt (290g)- it says "lightly seasoned" on the packet. A few pieces of broccoli - very sweet tasting, and rest are all starch: peas, carrots and corn.
After steaming, I took a few pieces of broccoli to eat - and spat them out because they taste unnatural.
I won't eat starches, not healthy.  Threw out the whole lot. Yuck!
Mandy B.
I love veggies so much and since it is pretty expensive and time consuming to buy them fresh and cook them, this is the next best thing. They are affordable and come in so many different options to fit everyone's wants. I haven't found one that I don't like. Delicious and low cal. This one is my favorite.
Katelyn C.
I hope you like carrots! The bag I purchased was mainly carrots with some of the other vegetables thrown in. The vegetables had a good taste and it's an easy, five minute lunch or side dish. Beware the high amount of sodium - a whole bag has over 1,000mg.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great sides for a quick dinner. They are also inexpensive. I bought my recent few on clearance from Smith's but Im pretty sure you can find coupons for them or sales. I try to always have one of these in my freezer for those lazy nights.
Erin O.
Lakewood, OH
I recommend the Steamfresh Asian Blend to people all the time (no seriously, I do). It's tasty and not awful for you, so I try to have them on hand for when I feel like snacking at night. Convenient and cheap - if you buy at Wal Mart and use their Savings Catcher, you can usually get them for $1-1.50 in my area.
Nina V.
These vegetables are great! I'm trying to get the husband to eat more veggies and I bought these and mixed with some chicken over rice, the husband loved it! I definitely recommend any of the steam fresh frozen veggies, they are high quality and reasonably priced!
Rebecca D.
So delicious! These are my favorite frozen vegetables. They're have a fantastic taste and are so easy to pop in the microwave and have a healthy meal or yummy side dish. Sometimes it's difficult for me to find this specific kind at my local grocery store but when I do, I stock up!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Has anyone tried Birds Eye Asian Medley before? How is the taste?
Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
What shape of peeps are your favorite?
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
Am I the only one who likes to eat peeps after they've gone stale? Something about how they've hardened on the outside and still have a pretty soft center is so much better to me!