Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Cheesy Pasta & Broccoli

by Birds Eye

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Cheesy Pasta & Broccoli!
Tracey C.
Bronx, NY
This is a quick and tastier alternative to a boxed Mac and cheese. I have this as a main meal, very filling and very satisfying.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Love these! Such a quick easy side or even entree to make. The cheesy sauce is just the right amount too. Really easy to make
Anne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are so good. When it's just me, I like to eat one of these as a meal! I appreciate the short list of ingredients, but I wish is was priced a bit lower.
Ginger S.
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Cheesy Pasta & Broccoli uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm having dental surgeries and jaw issues so ive been looking for quick soft foods that taste good but aren't high in calories. This made me a filling meal at only 330 calories. The cheese tasted good and wasn't artificial tasting or overwhelming. Thete was a nice amount of broccoli in it too. It's a nice change from soups and would work as a side dish too. My 4 yr old granddaughter likes it and I like that she's getting some vegetables along with her mac and cheese. Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Cheesy Pasta & Broccoli
Sarah M.
Love these. Quick and easy to make, affordable and tasty, these offer a bang for your buck and great variety compared to some other options. Ready to add to meals or ready to eat, you can't beat the price and quality of birds eye.
Krystal V.
Fort Knox, KY
Inlove with these frozen pasta and vegetables there great for a quick dinner just add some chicken and dinner is ready
Erin E.
Chelsea, AL
This is great for the kids. When you don’t have much pop this in microwave and it’s done in minutes. My kids love this.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is definitely not healthy by any stretch, but it satisfies the craving for mac and cheese. Plus there’s broccoli! Even microwaving it didn’t make it taste microwaved? If that makes sense.
Linda M.
Amityville, NY
I didn’t think these were going to be this good. I bought this for my mom . She loves broccoli. The cheese is a definite plus! Very taste!
Michaela H.
Derry, NH
This is just meh. I can tolerate it and eat it if I’m hungry. The broccoli and cheese tastes a little watery. I won’t buy this regularly but I don’t hate it either. The price is good and I can usually find sales on birds eye!

Looking for your answer?