Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Cheesy Broccoli

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye Steamfresh Sauced Cheesy Broccoli frozen vegetables make it simple and easy for the whole family to enjoy their favorite vegetables. The frozen broccoli comes sauced with cheddar cheese. Birds Eye broccoli with cheese sauce makes a tasty addition to any meal. Your family deserves the best when it comes to eating vegetables, and that's why there are no artificial preservatives or flavors added. Enjoy this cheesy broccoli as a side dish at dinnertime, or incorporate it into your favorite recipes to add a serving of vegetables. Preparation is easy; microwave right in the bag for 5 minutes or prepare in a skillet in less than 15 minutes. Keep the 10.8 ounce bag of broccoli fresh in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy. It's good to eat vegetables, so Birds Eye makes vegetables good to eat.

Where can I find this specific flavor? This sounds yummy. Need in my belly.
What store is this located at? I havent seen one with cheese sauce included! Does it taste good?
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Cheesy Broccoli!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Yum yum yum! Cheesy broccoli, you can’t go wrong with birds eye. Not over cheesy, not over broccoli-y!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Cheesy broccoli is a favorite of mine! I always add a little extra cheese with some butter. AMAZING! Goes great with everything. Meatloaf, prick chops, chicken. Great price point. A brand I buy often.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m not usually a fan of frozen broccoli, it’s usually mushy and lacking in flavor. But this cheesy broccoli isn’t bad!! The cheese sauce is good and as long as you don’t overcook it, the broccoli isn’t super mushy. It’s great in a pinch when you need a quick veggie for a weeknight meal!
Claudia N.
I FOUND THESE IN THE FROZEN SECTION. I JUST POP IT IN THE MICROWAVE AND TASTES REALLY GREAT. I CAN EITHER USE  IT AS A SIDE OR AS AN AFTERSCHOOL SNACK FOR THE KIDS. AN EASY AND HEALTHY WAY FOR THE KIDS TO EAT THEIR VEGETABLES. I DONT HAVE TO FIGHT THEM TO EAT THIS!!
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Mmmmmm good! Birds eye steamers does amazing things inside a plastic bag! Great flavor, great texture and most of all great price!
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
No matter how much I make it’s never enough for my house. One always tries to take more than another.
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Cheesy broccoli that tastes pretty yummy. I would prefer adding my own Velveeta to make it thicker.
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
Good for when you’re in a bind and need to make something quick. Cheap, tastes great and very convenient.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
This is a quick, go-to side dish in my household. It’s super easy to make, tastes great and is usually on sale or has a coupon. The sauce is a nice addition.
Kathy P.
Delicious broccoli🥦 with that delicious flavor of 🧀 cheese for lunch time or dinner, easy to prepare with a wide variety of products