BY BIRDS EYE #77 in Vegetarian Meals

Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Wow! As someone who is looking for healthier, yet affordable options, this hit it out of the park! This is a good protein option...I cannot confirm that it is 100% vegetarian, but it works as a meat free option for me. It does not cook up mushy at all and has a flavorable garlic sauce that is not overpowering. I took away 1 star for the sodium content at 450 mg per serving (19% daily value). If that was a little lower, this would be a regular staple in my diet. Perhaps they could consider sea salt? Still, this is a tasty alternative to many higher salt options like canned soup. Both tasty and filling. I will keep this on my grocery list.
Rachel R.
Bradenton, FL
Delicious and quick way to have a healthy dinner! This is my go to for week night dinners!
Lyndsey R.
Very fast to make. I have been meal prepping a bit and would make this with ground turkey or some chicken. Maybe add more veggies. Also good with a little soy sauce mixed in. A+
Leah C.
Great side for dinner, and a wonderful way to sneak in additional protein and fiber. The California blend is very tasty and my family loves it.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
After trying and loving the Hawaiian variety, I tried this as well. The mixture is nice, with big bits of broccoli and no visible mushroom (I have a thing about them). I wasn't anticipating the spice, however, and that kind of turned me off of this particular variety. If you do like a bit of heat, though, this might be perfect!
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I really enjoy these. I am always looking for something that I can heat and eat when I have lunch meetings at work. I discovered these, and I am really glad that I did. They are super tasty, and when I eat a bag for lunch, it keeps me full until dinner. I would definitely recommend these for people who want a fast, healthier option for meals.
Megan K.
This is a great addition to the Birds Eye line up. Very fulfilling and easy to make!
Melissa P.
I was surprised at how spicy this tastes. I do enjoy the flavor, I'm just not big on spicy foods, especially at lunch. Which is the time of day I would eat this. It's protein, so it's very filling and I love that!

back