BY BIRDS EYE

Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Wow! As someone who is looking for healthier, yet affordable options, this hit it out of the park! This is a good protein option...I cannot confirm that it is 100% vegetarian, but it works as a meat free option for me. It does not cook up mushy at all and has a flavorable garlic sauce that is not overpowering. I took away 1 star for the sodium content at 450 mg per serving (19% daily value). If that was a little lower, this would be a regular staple in my diet. Perhaps they could consider sea salt? Still, this is a tasty alternative to many higher salt options like canned soup. Both tasty and filling. I will keep this on my grocery list.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
After trying and loving the Hawaiian variety, I tried this as well. The mixture is nice, with big bits of broccoli and no visible mushroom (I have a thing about them). I wasn't anticipating the spice, however, and that kind of turned me off of this particular variety. If you do like a bit of heat, though, this might be perfect!
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I really enjoy these. I am always looking for something that I can heat and eat when I have lunch meetings at work. I discovered these, and I am really glad that I did. They are super tasty, and when I eat a bag for lunch, it keeps me full until dinner. I would definitely recommend these for people who want a fast, healthier option for meals.
Lyndsey R.
Very fast to make. I have been meal prepping a bit and would make this with ground turkey or some chicken. Maybe add more veggies. Also good with a little soy sauce mixed in. A+
Melissa P.
I was surprised at how spicy this tastes. I do enjoy the flavor, I'm just not big on spicy foods, especially at lunch. Which is the time of day I would eat this. It's protein, so it's very filling and I love that!
Leah C.
Great side for dinner, and a wonderful way to sneak in additional protein and fiber. The California blend is very tasty and my family loves it.
Rachel R.
Bradenton, FL
Delicious and quick way to have a healthy dinner! This is my go to for week night dinners!
Megan K.
This is a great addition to the Birds Eye line up. Very fulfilling and easy to make!

Walmart