Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Florets

Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables are an ideal addition to all of your family meals. Our top quality veggies are picked and frozen at the peak of freshness, and come in a handy steamable bag to give you the perfect combination of flavor and convenience

Where do you buy these?
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Florets!
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
This broccoli is fresh and only the florets it's very tasty and a great price for the product I'd recommend I mormally make some butter sauce or cheese so the kids love it
Emily W.
Cumming GA
I myself, am a broccoli snob for SURE. I like my veggies fresh, crisp, and full of flavor! I am a very busy woman, and don’t have all the time I desire to cook fresh veggies... steamfresh is the perfect sub!! SO GOOD!! I highly recommend.
Megan M.
Broccoli is good for you.. Perfect as a stand alone or add some cheese to make a side dish or you could even throw a bag in to make a stifry..
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
I always try to add vegetables to dinner and lunch. These steam fresh bags makes that so easy to do.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
I’m honestly not a fan of any frozen broccoli, not just this brand. I find it to be mushy and lacking flavor and texture. I definitely prefer to buy fresh broccoli and either sautée or steam it myself! However, I do like Birds Eye for a lot of other frozen veggies.
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the birds eye steamers. They're easy to make when you're in a hurry for a quick side dish excellent for making stir fry.
Pamela K.
I love steamed broccoli but I hate soggy broccoli. This Birds Eye steamer bag keeps it perfect. Frozen veggies are actually better for you so I highly recommend these.
Elizabeth T.
The broccoli is very easy to cook and very tasty. You can cook it on the stove or in the microwave and it only takes a few minutes to cook
Mary B.
Socorro, TX
Love broccoli and all the nutrients it provides. We enjoy putting it in a container and covering it with shredded cheese after for some added flavor.
Cynthia F.
Ladson, SC
The flavor is wonderful! I love how you can put these in the microwave and boom done. I myself love to put a little extra cook on them on the stovetop with some butter!