Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli Cuts

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Cuts.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural no preservatives.
New, Birds Eye, steamfresh, fresh frozen vegetables, lightly sauced vegetables, super sweet corn with butter sauce.
Try it!
Steamfresh® lightly sauced see back.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli Cuts!
Nutley , NJ
Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli Cuts uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Target
I am so happy I found this product; I love my vegetables especially broccoli. But, I don’t particularly enjoy preparing it myself. The cutting and steaming and often I buy fresh broccoli only to not get around to making it and it goes to waste. This steamfresh bag solves all that. It’s super easy, all you need to do is microwave and it tastes just as good as fresh broccoli. It’s a frozen product so you can buy it and make it whenever you want; no need to worry about it going bad! Veggie lovers that are busy and prefer quick, easy meal prep....buy Birds eye steam bags!
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love any Birds Eye product especially the Steamfresh ones that can just be microwaved.  They are a bit pricey, so I wait until they go on sale. They have very good flavor.  I normally just microwave them and then season them with salt & pepper, butter, or sometimes I like to make a salad out of them with oil and vinegar.  When on sale, I would recommend them
Warrior, AL
Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli Cuts uploaded by Daphne J.
I love using this broccoli in many different way. We enjoy it plain or with butter and salt. I also add to many recipes I cook in the crockpot including chicken breasts or pork chops or loin. Great with gravy over rice.
Binford, ND
For broccoli cuts it's about 60% florets and 40% stems. Not big old plants younger so greener and more tender. Took longer to cook then said so next bag will go in longer.
Painesville, OH
This is my favorite go to brand when I need to hop in a quick side dish for dinner after a long day of work. It's teams within a minute and the broccoli is bright green and fresh. I personally would recommend it to others. And it's very affordable as well.
Newport News, VA
I've always been a little leery of frozen veggies but Bird's Eye has really changed that for me! It only takes like 9 minutes to steam in the microwave, leaves no mess and is a huge game changer for my meal prepping! The broccoli taste great and Bird's Eye is a very good price!
Atlanta, GA
A total game changer. Have been using it for years. Leaves bro Ollie super green, sweet, and crunchy. They're usually like what one or two dollars? These saved me from nutrient deficiency when I was sleeping in a small room in the floor with just a mini fridge and a microwave
conway
We have tried a lot of the different types of these and love them all. Fast, easy and they are very useful for a toddler who changes her mind daily on what she likes and doesn’t. They are cheap and often on sale
It’s a simple steam bag of broccoli, but I find ways to work this into my dinners several nights a week to maintain a high veggie diet. I love making rice bowls with broccoli!
I love steamed broccoli because it tastes great, is super easy to make and goes with many different dinner options. Birds eye steamfresh bags make it so easy to prepare dinner. All you do is pop the bag in the microwave for like 6mins and then bam. Your broccoli is steamed to perfection. Every time I get these my broccoli comes out perfectly crisp and I love it. I hate soggy broccoli, but, birds eye has never let me down. I definitely recommend these! Plus they're affordable so you dont have to spend an arm and a leg. If you dont use them right away you're fine as well. These go in the freezer so they last a long time!

Looking for your answer?