BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Cuts.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural no preservatives.
New, Birds Eye, steamfresh, fresh frozen vegetables, lightly sauced vegetables, super sweet corn with butter sauce.
Try it!
Steamfresh® lightly sauced see back.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Selects. see more...

Taylor S.
I love steamed broccoli because it tastes great, is super easy to make and goes with many different dinner options. Birds eye steamfresh bags make it so easy to prepare dinner. All you do is pop the bag in the microwave for like 6mins and then bam. Your broccoli is steamed to perfection. Every time I get these my broccoli comes out perfectly crisp and I love it. I hate soggy broccoli, but, birds eye has never let me down. I definitely recommend these! Plus they're affordable so you dont have to spend an arm and a leg. If you dont use them right away you're fine as well. These go in the freezer so they last a long time!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Delicious, crisp steamed fresh broccoli! This is my favorite brand of frozen straight to the microwave stream fresg veggies and my favorite veggies is broccoli. This one has this best quality of florets and steams. So yummy.
Anndria T.
Spend the extra bit of money to get the broccoli florets, or you will find yourself eating only broccoli stalks. I do like the steamfresh brand. I think their veggies taste a little fresher, but i cannot stand eating only stalks of the broccoli.
Daphne J.
Warrior, AL
I love using this broccoli in many different way. We enjoy it plain or with butter and salt. I also add to many recipes I cook in the crockpot including chicken breasts or pork chops or loin. Great with gravy over rice.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
For broccoli cuts it's about 60% florets and 40% stems. Not big old plants younger so greener and more tender. Took longer to cook then said so next bag will go in longer.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
This is my favorite go to brand when I need to hop in a quick side dish for dinner after a long day of work. It's teams within a minute and the broccoli is bright green and fresh. I personally would recommend it to others. And it's very affordable as well.
Brittany W.
Seaford, VA
I've always been a little leery of frozen veggies but Bird's Eye has really changed that for me! It only takes like 9 minutes to steam in the microwave, leaves no mess and is a huge game changer for my meal prepping! The broccoli taste great and Bird's Eye is a very good price!
W M.
Atlanta, GA
A total game changer. Have been using it for years. Leaves bro Ollie super green, sweet, and crunchy. They're usually like what one or two dollars? These saved me from nutrient deficiency when I was sleeping in a small room in the floor with just a mini fridge and a microwave
Lauren G.
Louisville, KY
Great quality broccoli, but most of my bag has been stems only for the past three purchases. For the price and size of the bag, I will still continue to purchase it. The bag is large enough to serve as a side dish for me, my husband, and our two young children.
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Very easy and convenient for dinner prep. Easy to pop this is the microwave while the other side items. Cooks perfectly in my microwave according to directions on the package.. Would recommend

back