BY BIRDS EYE #17 in Frozen Vegetables

Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
I use Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots for my go to vegetable for the kids at Thanksgiving .They take a few minutes to heat up and they taste great . Colorful and fresh looking all the time ,never seen them look bad and the kids love it. This is never mushy but always firm and well cooked
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Grove City, OH
These are so convenient for my lunches at work! They are delicious and don't get soggy like some steam in bag veggies do.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love the birds eye steam fresh veggies! Great for adding as a side to any meal. Affordable and healthy, as well as convenient. I enjoy all the different varieties they have. I will keep purchasing these and would definitely recommend!
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
I absolutely love veggies that I can stick in the microwave and they don't end up mushy and inedible. This particular blend makes for a delicious, easy stir-fry.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Lawrence, KS
Best bag of vegetables to add to any recipe! I personally like them in a potato casserole. They cook very nicely in the oven with other foods.