BY BIRDS EYE #11 in Frozen Vegetables

Krista B.
Birds Eye is one of my favorite brands! I've never been disappointed in their products! These are great! I'm not a fan of canned vegetables because they are FULL of sodium and usually mushy. These are the real deal with minimal additives! These are a perfect side dish at an awesome price!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love the birds eye steam fresh veggies! Great for adding as a side to any meal. Affordable and healthy, as well as convenient. I enjoy all the different varieties they have. I will keep purchasing these and would definitely recommend!
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
These frozen veggies forms Birdseye make cooking so much easier. Simple to prepare, tasty, and healthy. You cannot beat this. I stock up my freezer with these every few weeks. Definitely recommend. Huge time saver!
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
I use Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots for my go to vegetable for the kids at Thanksgiving .They take a few minutes to heat up and they taste great . Colorful and fresh looking all the time ,never seen them look bad and the kids love it. This is never mushy but always firm and well cooked
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
I absolutely love veggies that I can stick in the microwave and they don't end up mushy and inedible. This particular blend makes for a delicious, easy stir-fry.
Molly C.
Lawrence, KS
Best bag of vegetables to add to any recipe! I personally like them in a potato casserole. They cook very nicely in the oven with other foods.
Kevin C.
SUN VALLEY, CA
Love these frozen vegetables!!!! They are so good and amazing!!! When your on the go and food prepping these are a must!!!!
Katlyn H.
Grove City, OH
These are so convenient for my lunches at work! They are delicious and don't get soggy like some steam in bag veggies do.
Marlânia C.
Rua professora virginia 808
Geralmente compro para fazer yhaksoba,sou fã da culinária Japonesa,sempre compro é só esquentar e misturar.