Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli & Cauliflower

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli and Cauliflower is a quick and easy way to add vegetables into your meals. Flash frozen to keep the mixed vegetables flavorful, this mix includes frozen cauliflower and frozen broccoli for a classic combination. These steamable frozen vegetables are made with nothing artificial, so you can feel confident serving it to your family. Enjoy the fresh flavor by itself as a side or top the broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce for an indulgent side dish. These frozen veggies are easy to microwave right in the bag in about 6 minutes or on the stovetop in 12 minutes. Store the 10.8 ounce bag in the freezer until you're ready to prepare. It’s good to eat vegetables, so Birds Eye makes vegetables good to eat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli & Cauliflower!
Megan S.
Birds eye offers great frozen vegetables. This is something I also keep on hand for dinners. You can pop them in the microwave or steam them.
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
This product is great for a quick side dish for my meals. And they taste great. So if your in a pinch try these
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
I literally only buy the steam fresh veggies because I’m lazy and these take literally minutes to cook, and they are delicious! I highly recommend if you are busy most of the week and need a fast side choice!
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
The steam fresh bags are easy for me to take for lunch. Just pop them in the microwave for 5 minutes and you have a great lunch.
Felicia B.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
This is a go to part of easy dinners for my husband and I. You just pop them in the microwave and a couple minutes later you have steamed veggies to add to your plate. Would definitely recommend.
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
We have been using Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables for years now.  They are the perfect side with meals.  They are so fresh and tasty.
Ella S.
Hillsboro, OR
I love adding these to stir-fries, macaroni, and soups. The veggies were always great quality, easy to prepare,and since they are frozen, keep for a long time! I think these are great to implement more veggies in your diet.
Krystal T.
Salina, KS
This is one of my go to frozen veggies that I like to buy. They are super affordable, you can't go wrong with veggies, and when you on a time crunch this is a quick option. I always keep a couple bags in the freezer.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
This microwavable vegetable is absolutely delicious it takes less than two minutes to cook and it comes out perfect every time and you will find that your children will eat it
Anna A.
1,008 reviews
Birds Eye are frozen veggies but, when you steam them they taste great. I love broccoli and cauliflower especially from Birds Eye. They are just as good as fresh veggies and a quick side dish. I would recommend them to anyone. I will always eat Birds Eye broccoli and cauliflower.

Looking for your answer?