BY BIRDS EYE #9 in Frozen Vegetables

Birds Eye® Asparagus Spears Steamfresh® Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
New!
Perfectly cooks in the bag! see more...

• "These steam fresh bags from Birds Eye were such a great idea." in 1 review
  • "I love asparagus Nd when the fresh produces does look good, or asparagus is out of season ill grab a couple bags and eat them for lunch! " in 1 review
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
I normally buy my asparagus unfrozen from the vegetable section, but when I first bought this product I didn't have time to go through the whole steaming process myself. I popped these in the microwave and a few minutes later I had asparagus as good as when I steamed it myself. As a busy college student, this is much more convenient for me.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Atkins, AR
This are extremely easy to fix and are pack with great vitamins. This really comes close to the actual asparagus, just easier to deal with.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
The steam fresh bags are so convenient! You get the same great taste are you would from raw veggies. Don't stray away because they're frozen. The steam bag allows for even cooking without leaving your veggies Soggy! Give it a try if you haven't, love the wide array of veggies they carry.
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
These steam fresh bags from Birds Eye were such a great idea. Especially for vegetables like asparagus that NEED to be steamed for proper preparation. Excellent results every time!
Marni R.
Marni R.
Such great flavor for being frozen asparagus. Slip in the microwave and is ready to eat in minutes.
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
Always turn out well and easier that fresh to steam. Very tasty. I buy them on sale or with a coupon.
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
Birds eyes vegetables are really good quality of frozen food. From frozen to fresh in about 5 min. The perfect side to all dishes. And a great variety
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Lancaster, CA
Definitely my go to brand for veggies. Bird's Eye is great quality as well as quantity per bag. Always steamed to perfection that adds to a healthier dinner.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Quality is excellent and can be eaten any time of the year, cooks in the microwave in only four minutes!l
jill m.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Thanksgiving family traditions have evolved in my home. I no longer do green bean casserole and replaced it with Birdeye Steamfresh Asparagus Spears. After cooking I add some butter and sliced almonds. Such much healthier and tastes so fresh like they just came right out of the garden I recommend them to everyone.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I've never tried frozen asparagus. Are frozen asparagus spears as good as fresh?
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
Is this better than fresh asparagus
Kara A.
Kara A.
I'm a huge fan of frozen Birds Eye veggies, but I'm wary of this one. I don't like my veggies really soft and I was wondering if they get too soft after being steamed in it container? I ask because it doesn't happen to the broccoli one...