Birds Eye Steamfresh Asparagus Spears

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® Asparagus Spears Steamfresh® Fresh Frozen Vegetables.
New!
Perfectly cooks in the bag!

I've never tried frozen asparagus. Are frozen asparagus spears as good as fresh?
I'm a huge fan of frozen Birds Eye veggies, but I'm wary of this one. I don't like my veggies really soft and I was wondering if they get too soft after being steamed in it container? I ask because it doesn't happen to the broccoli one...
Is this better than fresh asparagus
Start your review of Birds Eye Steamfresh Asparagus Spears!
Product Highlights
“I love asparagus Nd when the fresh produces does look good, or asparagus is out of season ill grab a couple bags and eat them for lunch! ” in 1 review
“These steam fresh bags from Birds Eye were such a great idea.” in 1 review
Morrisville, PA
I always love to choose birdseye frozen vegetables because they always seem to taste so fresh! Also they usually come in their own steambags so its incredibly convenient!
Gluten Free, Halal
Antelope, CA
I love asparagus and I love buying fresh vegetables, however, between work and a three year old who keeps me busy, it's hard to try to cook and eat healthy before everything spoils, especially after I got a new boyfriend who eats exactly like said three year old. Discovering Birds Eye Frozen Asparagus Spears has been my saving grace because I can still get my fix of vegetables in a quick and easy way that doesn't take me away from what's important and I'm not throwing away money! Everyone wins!
Dairy Free
Terre Haute, IN
Thanksgiving family traditions have evolved in my home. I no longer do green bean casserole and replaced it with Birdeye Steamfresh Asparagus Spears. After cooking I add some butter and sliced almonds. Such much healthier and tastes so fresh like they just came right out of the garden I recommend them to everyone.
Low Carb
Washington, DC
I normally buy my asparagus unfrozen from the vegetable section, but when I first bought this product I didn't have time to go through the whole steaming process myself. I popped these in the microwave and a few minutes later I had asparagus as good as when I steamed it myself. As a busy college student, this is much more convenient for me.
Shippensburg, PA
I bought the asparagus spears for the first time to make dinner slightly easier. If you want them crispy rather than soft, you may want to steam them for a minute less than the time on the bag as steaming is intended to make them soft. This is a great product and a good value.
No Special Diet
The steam fresh bags are so convenient! You get the same great taste are you would from raw veggies. Don't stray away because they're frozen. The steam bag allows for even cooking without leaving your veggies Soggy! Give it a try if you haven't, love the wide array of veggies they carry.
Altoona, IA
These steam fresh bags from Birds Eye were such a great idea. Especially for vegetables like asparagus that NEED to be steamed for proper preparation. Excellent results every time!
No Special Diet
One of my favs! Quick and easy. Great addition to your lunch or dinner. Birds Eye Steamfresh are the way to go when yout on the go or need help in the kitchen.
Lancaster, CA
Definitely my go to brand for veggies. Bird's Eye is great quality as well as quantity per bag. Always steamed to perfection that adds to a healthier dinner.
Birds eyes vegetables are really good quality of frozen food. From frozen to fresh in about 5 min. The perfect side to all dishes. And a great variety