BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Asparagus, Gold & White Corn, Baby Carrots.
Try it!
Lightly sauced see back.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
All natural, no preservatives.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!

Mixtures. see more...

Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I have tried several of the steamfresh variety bags and usually pick some up every time I am at the store. I like them because they are healthy and don't contain anything but veggies. My family I enjoyed this particular one and will purchase again.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette, IN
This and all of the other Steamfresh products are consistently in my freezer. They are delicious and the easiest way to make steamed vegetables.
Sarah M.
I use these Steamfresh veggies in place of the canned veggies in my Tatertot Casserole recipe. Great way to get the kids to eat their veggies!
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
I would easily give this 5 stars if I ever got Asparagus that was anything other than little tiny stalks of unchewable stems. Unfortunate.
Alma B.
They are great to add to any meal. The Frozen veggies are so much better than using canned. I add bad any time i make pasta or rice.
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Steamer bags are easy to use and vegetables taste fresher than canned. They are healthier than canned. Can find at a good price.
Craig N.
Saint Johns, FL
It was a 5 a few years ago but now it is a 2 because they are putting asparagus stalk trunks in there and rarely putting tips in.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I love these! They are the perfect addition/side dish to a lunch or dinner. I will continue purchasing these.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I love the steamer bags. It makes life easier. Plus I love the way they taste. The food is not soggy.