Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Asian Medley

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye Steamfresh Asian Vegetable Medley Frozen Vegetables make it simple and easy for the whole family to enjoy their vegetables. These flash frozen mixed vegetables include broccoli, carrots, baby cob corn and sugar snap peas, specially selected to provide you and your family with quality vegetables. Birds Eye steamable frozen vegetables make a tasty addition to any meal. Your family deserves the best when it comes to eating vegetables, that’s why there are no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors added. Enjoy the frozen medley mixed veggies as a side dish at dinnertime. Cooking the frozen vegetable mix is simple; prepare them on the stovetop in around 11 minutes or in the microwave in around 7. Keep the 10.8 ounce bag of mixed vegetables fresh in the freezer until ready to enjoy. It’s good to eat vegetables, so Birds Eye makes vegetables good to eat.

Am I the only one who likes to eat peeps after they've gone stale? Something about how they've hardened on the outside and still have a pretty soft center is so much better to me!
Has anyone tried Birds Eye Asian Medley before? How is the taste?
What shape of peeps are your favorite?
Start your review of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Asian Medley!
Devon G.
Minneapolis, MN
Veggies are always welcome at my dinner table. We often pair Birds Eye steamed veggies with oven baked chicken for a easy and healthy dinner. My picky husband does not like everything that comes in the Asian Medley, so I take what he doesn’t like and give him more of what he does!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Asian Medley is great to cook up with a stir fry or just have on the side of any entree. Very easy, price is reasonable, and you still have the proper nutrients from your veggies without all of the hard preparation work.
Cindi M.
Homestead, FL
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Asian Medley uploaded by Cindi M.
Purchased at: Target
Quick dinner with leftover chicken cutlets, leftover rice, Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Asian Medley, a little chopped onion, Kikkoman Soy Sauce and a fried egg on top. 10 minutes and boom 💥
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Waaaaayyyyyy too salty! They wrecked this w the amount of salt in whatever seasoning they added. Would rather eat plain veggies. Tastes like I’m consuming salt water. Would not buy again. I don’t recommend this.
Billie L.
Lennox, SD
I love using this for a quick stir fry. The sauce is so tasty but mild, which I really like. I wish they made bigger bags of this.
member-bcd341
This is very convenient, but the recent bag I had did not taste lightly seasoned. It tasted like it was loaded with salt. It may just be a bad batch but I see other people in the reviews have experienced the same thing.
Emily L.
Lancaster, CA
These are good if you se them right after you get them. They can get soggy if you use them after being in the freezer too long.
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
My husband loves Bird’s Eye Asian medley. As for all BE products, they’re always delicious, fresh and crisp. They are good quality vegetables, not bits and pieces like some frozen vegetable brands are.
Marijke D.
Valley Center, CA
Quick and easy vegetable to make. My only reason for not giving five stars is because when I made or some of the veggies were a tad doggie than I would have liked.
Linda P.
Fairfield
I always loved the Asian medley by Birdseye! The last month or so I bought my usual 10 bags for the month! Such a disappointment! Had company too, & it was so salty, no one could eat it. I had to throw it out.  I had a few left so I thought maybe it was just that batch....we’ll all that I bought that day at the Stop & Shop in Newtown, CT were so salty, as if someone spilled a bag of salt in that batch. I had one that I bought in Fairfield,CT & it was fine! If you’ve changed it & put more salt in it, please don’t! We can put our own salt on our veggies! I hope this was a onetime mistake as they were my favorite veggies! If they’re going to taste like this, you’re going to lose many customers!