Birds Eye® Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Cauliflower 12 oz. Box uploaded by Tiffany A.Birds Eye® Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Cauliflower 12 oz. Box uploaded by Allie V.Birds Eye® Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Cauliflower 12 oz. Box uploaded by Tamika M.

BY BIRDS EYE #43 in Frozen Vegetables

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany A.
To be honest I was really iffy before I tried this. I'm trying to watch what I eat though and anything to cut calories and carbs but still get the flavor I want is worth trying in my book. I was actually pleasantly surprised on how much I love this! I will admit that it doesn't really taste too much like potatoes but it does have that n mashed potato texture and the flavor isn't too far off so it does its job of curbing my craving. I recommend it to anyone looking to try and eat healthier but not give up things they love. I give it four stars only because you can tell it's cauliflower.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
These are So good! I can't believe it's not potatoes oh my gosh! Amazing flavor in obsessed I can't wait to go back to the store to get more! They have plain flavor as well! Get you some inexpensive and can't tell you're eating cauliflower Birds Eye® Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Cauliflower 12 oz. Box
mary a.
This was a product that was easy to locate it has been in every grocery store I’ve been in. It isn’t high in price just because it’s a specialty product it’s on par with others. I personally didn’t like it but I also don’t like plan cauliflower. The sour cream and chives didn’t mask that veggie taste enough for me. If you are a person who can normally eat cauliflower you will love this.
Heather D.
Sooo pleasantly surprised at how good these are. I was expecting for it to be nothing like potatoes and I was happy to say they were just as good. Just not chunky enough.
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
THIS BY FAR IS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT IN THE STORES!!!!!!! this taste so good compared to the plain or other flavors. to me when you are eating it it does not taste like Cauliflower. The flavor is really on point. and affordable as well.
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
Omg! This was amazing. You could barely tell it wasn't real mashed potatoes. The flavor was bomb and I can't wait to try the garlic ones. The fact that they are microwaveable made it even better. Not to mention they were less than $3 and had a rebate from ibotta!