Birds Eye® Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower

by Birds Eye

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower!
Henryville , IN
I love this!! It’s a way to feel like you’re eating mashed potatoes without all the carbs and calories!!! It does have a pretty strong garlic flavor, so if you don’t like garlic get the plain one, but I love it that way
Sugar Free
Timonium, MD
I was actually really disappointed with these. I love garlic everything and I like mashed cauliflower but these left thebstrangest after taste. The first few bites I couldn't get enough, then suddenly they tasted so weird. I cant explain it, almost sour? The green giant version of these are much better and thicker.
Low Carb
Hutto, TX
These have a really good texture and not a lot of calories for a large portion.  I prefer the regular flavor to the Garlic as the Garlic ones are *really* heavy on the garlic.  I'd rather add my own seasoning to the plain.  Unless you really really love the taste of garlic.  Otherwise I loved these and have purchased the plain ones on multiple occasions.  Good way to sneak in some extra veggies!
No Special Diet
Purchased at: Walmart
This didnt sound good, but WOW. This was a first for me. This has a heavy garlic taste. I love this. A good value. Texture is like a thin mashed potato. Just pop it in microwave. I put a dab of butter and saver the taste. #birdseye [user:birdseye] #walmart @walmart
Sugar Free, Low Carb
South Bend, IN
I'm not a cauliflower fan, but I've tried this brand's cauliflower rice before and fell in love with this. These mashed cauliflower on the other hand, I cannot say the same for. If you like cauliflower, this is for you. If not, I do not recommend.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Newaygo, MI
I have recently started the keto diet and bought this to replace mashed potatoes. I love fresh cauliflower but I don’t really like the taste of this product. I force myself to eat it and try to mask the taste with other seasonings and butter.
No Special Diet
This product is like having faux mashed potatoes. You can add cheese to it and butter. I would say it is keto approved