BY BIRDS EYE #17 in Frozen Entrees

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Southwest Blend: Corn, black beans, poblano peppers, red peppers and onions Pre-sliced Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for tacos Try in southwest pizza or Mexican lasagna see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Birds Eye Recipe Ready bagged, frozen vegetables are an easy and quick way to serve veggies. I find them to be tasty, considering that they are frozen vegetables. I will always prefer fresh to frozen, but sometimes that just doesn't work out (like when the grocery store has nothing but browned fruit and veggies to offer). I will buy this product again. It is a great value. I will recommend that others buy as well.
Prince C.
Wellesley Hills, MA
Not so crazy about southwest blend but Birds Eye makes vegetables and side dishes so delicious that you forget you are eating vegetables. They also come in a variety of flavors which i love to buy when I can. Usually I get when they are on sale.But worth it!
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Love frozen veggies because it's a quick and easy addition to any meal. If you've had a long day this will help out so much. This blend is super yummy. Make with chicken fajitas or crock pot southwest soup.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
I love the Birds Eye brand of frozen veggies. I particularly like the Southwest brand to pair with BbQ chicken, Tacos or with rice. I cook with all of the Birds Eye veggies on a regular basis.
Lindsey A.
Charleston , SC
I am a vegetarian and love the quality of the veggies in the southwest blend. It has corn, black beans, poblano peppers, red peppers & onions. It can liven up an entree or side.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I buy birds eye every time I go grocery shopping! They are affordable and have many different varieties to choose from. I just love making stir fry it's one of my favorites.
Regina L.
Lawton, OK
All of my children like most vegetables as long as they can pick out what they want. The more verity I purchase the more they want the different mirowavable blends.
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
These are great for an easy and quick side dish at dinner. They taste amazing and feed a lot! We use them when I don't have too cut up fresh veggies.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Birds eye is my go to brand anytime I want some veggies. They taste great and they are very easy to make. Also the price tag is wallet friendly.
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Really good food, love making it with steak and mash patatoes and chicken. And add a little butter to give it a little more flavor
Stephanie S.