BY BIRDS EYE #18 in Frozen Entrees

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Southwest Blend: Corn, black beans, poblano peppers, red peppers and onions Pre-sliced Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for tacos Try in southwest pizza or Mexican lasagna see more...

Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the flavor of the south west blend it give a healthy side dish with tons of south west favor that makes you want more. This product has more flavor and its bolder than other similar products for half the price I would surely recommend this product for your next meal and its great for getting kids to eat their veggies.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This is very good when you want to add some spice to one meal and you don't want to spend time cutting up different vegetables. These are so easy to warm up and this tastes perfect on a southwest salad with some steak. The peppers and onions add a perfect amount of zing. You don't even need to cook the whole bag if you don't want to! Save the rest for the next meal and put it back in the freezer!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are pretty good especially when you just got out of work and you need to make something real quick but you still want a hot meal. Throw it in the pan heated up and let her cook and you have a nice hot meal for the night. This one and all of them are very good definitely worth a try. The Southwest one though is probably my favorite because of the Corn
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i really enjoy birds eye recipe ready southwest blend because it taste great. the pros are cheap price, quality and is delicious to eat. my family and i love these vegetables because they are healthy. i would definitely recommend to frriends and family
Bailey D.
I bought quite a few different varieties of Bird's Eye products while in college for quick meals. They were obviously so quick to just heat up and I was getting a decent, healthy meal. The Southwest Blend is one of my favorites!
Seani V.
Heflin, AL
Whats betters then an easy quick dinner! you can have this done i no time! It's pretty tasty as well! I will be buying it again soon for sure! If you haven't tried it you most def should go out and try some soon! Different varities as well! Go get you some today!
Resham G.
Athens
This is such an easy dinner! I love southwest flavored food so I picked this up but I would say it didn't have as much flavor as I thought it would. I ended up adding some of my own seasonings but overall it wasn't bad for the price and time! I might buy this again.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love a great ready to go Southwest Blend! Add some chicken and throw it on a salad with the secret sauce is 1/2 bbq and 1/2 ranch! Save a ton of $ with this restaurant style salad by making it at home with the help of fresh quality from @Birdseye
Joshua V.
I love Bird's Eye Southwestern Blend frozen vegetables. They are a nice change up from the normal vegetable medleys and when you add a little rice to it it make a quick easy meal in minutes. I highly recommend this.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I buy birds eye every time I go grocery shopping! They are affordable and have many different varieties to choose from. I just love making stir fry it's one of my favorites.
Stephanie S.