BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Pizza Supreme Blend: Green peppers, onions, mushrooms and black olives Pre-sliced Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for pizza Try in meat lovers pizza or vegetable pizza see more...

• I have not seen this type of recipe ready in my local stores? Wha...1 Answers
  • Love the product or not ? because is the more fast food to make g...2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product or should I look elsewhere fo...3 Answers
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Foodie Expert
Really good easy to use cheap and good to add to pizza as a pizza topping! Love them so easy and cheap good quality
Brittni G.
Edmond, OK
These are easy fast and yummy. My kids love them and my husband loves them. There's enough for the whole family. They are healthy for my kids and healthy for my husband.
Veronica R.
Memphis, TN
Easy to use and cuts down on prep time. Makes the topping on your pizza look restaurant quality. It taste fresh and has more uses besides being on pizza
deanna h.
This works good if you don't have time to cut up for dinner I try them and I find myself using it more often tastes good and quick and fast to used use it in my soups
Staci Z.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
I love how easy to use this is. It comes in real handy when you are on a time crunch and need to quickly make dinner. The vegetables taste great too!
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
Used these on a homemade pizza and they were great. So much easier than having to individually slice everything!
Tracie T.
Crockett, TX
I actually located these in the my local store and I have to say great item wonderful I have found almost daily use for them with in my cooking for my family. Now as for produce frozen choices actually works best for my family because we are all on different schedules so if anyone gets in later then expected this is my go to item to make sure everyone is feed on time.
Samantha W.
Bedford, KY
Not only is this an amazing and easy Bird's Eye product, the Bird's Eye Frozen Vegetables are perfection! The frozen corn is some of the best corn my family has ever tasted. My younger sister will not eat any other kind! I highly recommend this brand and this product!
cynthia H.
Pekin, IL
I love this product.. I love to make stews and soups these products are great for that..Would recommend to any busy or on the the go family.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
These are easy and already blended so it takes out half the prep! The easier the better when preparing a meal for 4 or more!! I use these and add them to any type of meat!
Maricarmen M.
Would anyone recommend this product or should I look elsewhere for pizza?
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used this for homemade pizza and if so had did it taste
Yuliana A.
Riverdale, MD
Love the product or not ? because is the more fast food to make great dish
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Foodie Expert
I have not seen this type of recipe ready in my local stores? What stores have you seen it in?