BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Pizza Supreme Blend: Green peppers, onions, mushrooms and black olives Pre-sliced Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for pizza Try in meat lovers pizza or vegetable pizza see more...

• I have not seen this type of recipe ready in my local stores? Wha...1 Answers
  • Love the product or not ? because is the more fast food to make g...2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product or should I look elsewhere fo...3 Answers
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Foodie Expert
Really good easy to use cheap and good to add to pizza as a pizza topping! Love them so easy and cheap good quality
Joie F.
Joie F.
Naples, FL
My family gets this occasionally, and its always gone right away. Its so delicious! Love it, as well as the rest of my family.
Emily D.
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
Used these on a homemade pizza and they were great. So much easier than having to individually slice everything!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Memphis, TN
Easy to use and cuts down on prep time. Makes the topping on your pizza look restaurant quality. It taste fresh and has more uses besides being on pizza
cynthia H.
cynthia H.
Pekin, IL
I love this product.. I love to make stews and soups these products are great for that..Would recommend to any busy or on the the go family.
Brittni G.
Brittni G.
Edmond, OK
These are easy fast and yummy. My kids love them and my husband loves them. There's enough for the whole family. They are healthy for my kids and healthy for my husband.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
These are easy and already blended so it takes out half the prep! The easier the better when preparing a meal for 4 or more!! I use these and add them to any type of meat!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Bedford, KY
Not only is this an amazing and easy Bird's Eye product, the Bird's Eye Frozen Vegetables are perfection! The frozen corn is some of the best corn my family has ever tasted. My younger sister will not eat any other kind! I highly recommend this brand and this product!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Indianapolis, IN
These are great for whether you are making a homemade pizza, or just want to use them as a side for dinner!! Quick and convenient!
Riverdale, MD
Help me in the more great moment when all my friends come to eat something only put wather hot and is ready
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Would anyone recommend this product or should I look elsewhere for pizza?
Riverdale, MD
Love the product or not ? because is the more fast food to make great dish
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used this for homemade pizza and if so had did it taste
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Foodie Expert
I have not seen this type of recipe ready in my local stores? What stores have you seen it in?