BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Pizza Supreme Blend: Green peppers, onions, mushrooms and black olives Pre-sliced Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for pizza Try in meat lovers pizza or vegetable pizza see more...

• I have not seen this type of recipe ready in my local sto...1 Answers
  • Love the product or not ? because is the more fast food t...2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product or should I look else...3 Answers
Tracie T.
Crockett, TX
I actually located these in the my local store and I have to say great item wonderful I have found almost daily use for them with in my cooking for my family. Now as for produce frozen choices actually works best for my family because we are all on different schedules so if anyone gets in later then expected this is my go to item to make sure everyone is feed on time.
Amber R.
Corning , KS
This is such a great idea. I wish that they sold these where I am from. It would make homemade pizza night so much easier! I am going to have to look and find these somewhere!
Alexandria S.
These are easy and already blended so it takes out half the prep! The easier the better when preparing a meal for 4 or more!! I use these and add them to any type of meat!
Samantha W.
Bedford, KY
Not only is this an amazing and easy Bird's Eye product, the Bird's Eye Frozen Vegetables are perfection! The frozen corn is some of the best corn my family has ever tasted. My younger sister will not eat any other kind! I highly recommend this brand and this product!
Molly B.
As a college student, I LOVE this product because it makes having veggies in my meals so much easier. The convenience of the recipe-ready packages takes away a lot of time-consuming prep work so I can eat well with less work!
Jessica C.
Cohoes, NY
I love this combination of vegetables. When I'm feeling lazy they are a great addition to jarred sauce and pasta, or with feta in for a Mediterranean quesadilla. Seriously so easy and still so fresh!
deanna h.
This works good if you don't have time to cut up for dinner I try them and I find myself using it more often tastes good and quick and fast to used use it in my soups
Jen R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this when you are in a rush and don't feel like chopping up fresh vegetables. I use it it more for a stir fry with chicken more than anything. very convenient and affordable
Brittni G.
Edmond, OK
These are easy fast and yummy. My kids love them and my husband loves them. There's enough for the whole family. They are healthy for my kids and healthy for my husband.
Veronica R.
Memphis, TN
Easy to use and cuts down on prep time. Makes the topping on your pizza look restaurant quality. It taste fresh and has more uses besides being on pizza
Maricarmen M.
Would anyone recommend this product or should I look elsewhere for pizza?
Yuliana A.
Riverdale, MD
Love the product or not ? because is the more fast food to make great dish
tabetha T.
Has anyone used this for homemade pizza and if so had did it taste
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
I have not seen this type of recipe ready in my local stores? What stores have you seen it in?