BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Chopped Seasoning Blend: Diced green and red peppers, onions, and celery Pre-chopped Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for pork chops Try in cacciatore or tortilla soup see more...

Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these little bags they are perfect to make with a nice dinner super easy to make and take really good i all ways have a few bags on hand
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
This is great to use as an add in for recipes. Just throw it in!
I would pick a different combination of veggies (they have some other options) but it is a wonderful option for people who either 1) cannot keep fresh produce without it going bad 2) don't have time to chop up all the ingredients.
It's a great concept and good for busy people.
deanna h.
I love having this in the house for when I am in need for quick dinners use it in my soups, stews, saves me time chopping it up and also nice if I don't have onions in the house or green peppers, I know I will always have some in my freezer, that is really nice always having it on hand and the price is good for what you get use it a lot now love it and you can buy different kind with only onions or green peppers or mix bag which I am planning to use in my homemade stew it has carrots in it , gives good flavor to your dishes !!!
Tonya C.
Gainesville, FL
Busy day at work? No chopping, this cuts prep time completely out. This is great with soups and baked dishes and adding to a slow cooker meal. Full of flavor and fressness. You should keep this on hand because it can be used in many dishes.
Crystal G.
Some times you just want to come home and whip up something healthy and tasty but that doesn't take forever to make. These totally cut down (pun intended) on your prep time. Just cook your meats, toss in the peppers and onions and hello tasty town.
Melissa A.
Indianapolis, IN
I have always been a fan of this brand, and love these ready made veggies! These always help when meal prep nights are short on time. Great price and high quality!
Jasmine O.
I love having my veggies ready to go.... Sometimes I don't have the time to chop up the veggies for an omelette at breakfast and this saves me time.
Jessica C.
Cohoes, NY
I love this vegetable blend. It's a great base for red sauce, chilli, or a stir fry. The veggies are still so fresh! It's a great way to cut time and still eat super healthy.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
Anything from Birds Eye is amazing. It tastes so fresh, it is easy to make and easy to use for any meal your having. Great product & great prices
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for any dish that requires the trinity so basically an Louisiana style cooking love this stiff great to make fast red beans.