BY BIRDS EYE

Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Chopped Onions & Garlic.
New.
Pre-chopped time saving.
Great for hamburgers.
Also try in meatloaf or Salisbury steak.
All natural.
No preservatives. see more...

Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I LOVE that I don't have to have fresh vegetables on stock to get a flavorful and simple meal on my nights where I don't have much time or energy. I throw these in the pan frozen so it is so simple and helpful. I always make sure to pick this up when I am out.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
This product is perfect for a busy family! I love having the chopping done, just toss it into the pot/pan! I HATE chopping onions so this perfect for us!