BY BIRDS EYE #13 in Frozen Vegetables

Birds Eye Recipe Ready Chopped Green Peppers & Onions: Pre-chopped Time saving All natural No preservatives Great for chili Try in sloppy joes or taco skillet see more...

Amanda C.
Use these frequwntly for soups, as well as pairing with chicken fajitas and tacos. Love the ease and convenience of this product. I use a bit of oil to brown them up and that's all they need. So great
Jennifer B.
Brockport, NY
I love these Birds Eye frozen, chopped peppers and onions! They are great for when you're trying to make a quick meal. I don't use them all of the time simply because it's not as economical as buying fresh. They're perfect though when I need to make something quickly and don't have the time to chop veggies. They always taste great too. Once they're cooked they really don't taste any different than fresh cooked. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that loves to cook with peppers and onions and needs something convenient.
Ashley A.
Savannah, GA
Let's face it, I'm super lazy and I hate chopping vegetables, but also wasting food, any food, especially produce. With Birds Eye, the work is already done and I have flash frozen nutritious veggies just waiting to be thrown into any recipe. I can throw this particular blend into chili, fajitas, omelets, into brown rice with a lean protein, the possibilities are simply endless.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I love to cook but hate prepping especially onions. I seriously have about 20 packs of these and other varieties of the recipe ready veggies in my freezer! So easy to throw into a dish and they taste awesome! I find some frozen onions and peppers have a weird taste but these do not! Totally recommend this product!
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
I'm a big advocate for meal-prepping ahead of time, but in a pinch - this is great! I don't use it in place of "unflavored" sauteed veggies, but it's super easy and helpful for "saucy" dishes like stir fry, curry, or casseroles. Cuts down on prep time and is a way faster clean-up than dicing fresh!
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
I am a huge fan of these recipe ready chopped onion and pepper bags. In my opinion they are second best to fresh vegetables and mess free! I can toss them into my stir fry or sauces frozen and they still get done quickly.
Emily F.
Concord, NC
I love the convenience of the Birds Eye recipe ready products. I especially enjoy the chopped green peppers and onion blend. Especially with my omelets, defrost the needed amount in a pan, and toss in you eggs and other desired toppings. YUM
Michelle R.
Ashland, PA
These were just amazing I can't wait to get more very healthy and I just found that they would be even better for your friends too so why not try share I am a first time user and share share share everyone
Malina B.
Great for a quick, no hassel (and tear-free) way to add flavor. I've tried it mixed in with fried potatoes, pasta sauce, omelettes, chili, fajitas, stuffed pepper soup..... (List goes on and on.) I love love love love it. It's a life savor when you don't have the time or energy to chop fresh veggies.
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
Seriously so easy to use! Makes cooking dinner a snap. I even add these in eggs... I always keep this in my freezer so if I am in a hurry... I can still have chopped peppers and onions!
Cait O.
How is the ratio of peppers to onions? Some products give you only a little bit of one vegetable and a ton of the rest.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
How does this taste in comparison to fresh vegetables?