Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables

Birds Eye® All Natural Select Vegetables Classic Mixed Vegetables.
No preservatives.
Heart healthy.
Excellent source of Vitamin A.
Cholesterol free.
Fat free.
A classic blend of corn, carrots, cut green beans & peas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables!
Ericka B.
Uniondale, NY
Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Ericka B.
I love using these birds eye frozen products, easy to cook with, and just as delicious. Highly recommend
Guadalupe M.
Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables uploaded by Guadalupe M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Birds Eye® Mixed Vegetables One of the things that I've disliked about cooking was chopping all the vegetables into tiny equal same size/shapes so this sometimes discouraged me from preparing the meals that I had learned from my grandmother and mother and many family members when I was growing up, so it's not that I don't know how to cook or actually like to do so I'm just plain lazy 😂🤣 so Birds Eye is a big help in the kitchen, it's like having my own personal Sous-Chef in the kitchen it "cuts" literally lol!😉😂 the time more than in half.🕐
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
When I don’t have time And in a rush these mix vegetables Are a perfect addition to my dinner plans very quick and easy throw it in the microwave and in a minute or two and they are ready and you put it on the table Ready to eat who else likes Vegetables quick and easyI’ve never had dinner with out a side of vegetables and this is one way of teaching your children that vegetables are really good for them and that they should always eat the veggies I’m good I’m definitely a big fan at this brand of vegetables I picked mine up at BJ’s or Sam’s club where did you get your mix vegetables and what is your favorite prankBirds Eye® Mixed Vegetables [product:birds-eye-steamfresh-rotini-&-vegetables]
Tracey B.
Repton Alabama
This mix bag of Veg is great for soups or just by itself. Vegetable Enchiladas Soup. Fine just the it is. Needs no improvement. Good flavor and very healthy.
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
I love using this kind in casseroles! Great fresh veggie flavor and their price point is great! Cant beat Bird’s Eye
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Es muy buen producto y conservado frescos. Soy fan de los vegetales frescos. Pero aveces no hay mucho tiempo para cocinar y uso estos productos para finalizar mis recetas de cocina me gusta hecharlos con arroz y pasta. Muy bueno. Lo recomiendo.
Shannon C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love birds eye frozen veggies - they’re quick and easy to make and they taste great. Fresh is always best but these are a great alternative. My favorite brand for frozen veggies. The steamer bags are great too.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Definitely a freezer staple. Canned mixed vegetables are just horrible. I don’t know why but they just taste old.
Krystal M.
To me I feel like frozen vegetables taste more fresh than canned. Although I do buy canned as well. But Birds Eye are my first choice when selecting frozen vegetables. They are quick, healthy, and taste great
Vanessa C.
Passaic, NJ
These are delicious and they don’t even have to season them. These are a favorite of my family. These are a great side dish. They are affordable as well.

Looking for your answer?