Birds Eye® Leaf Spinach

by Birds Eye

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Leaf Spinach!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Birds Eye® Leaf Spinach uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
I used this frozen spinach for the first time tonight in a dish to put as a topping over my baked chicken and it was delicious! Easy to throw in a bowl and thaw in microwave. It takes no time at all. Make sure you drain or strain the excess liquid bc it procedures a lot from being frozen. Then add to whatever dish you want. I added it to shallots, red pepper flakes, garlic herb soft cheese and a little ham half on stove until blended, melted and hot. Highly recommend.
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Birds Eye Leaf Spinach is a great staple for any freezer. I use in my dips all the time. It’s a great way to spruce up any meal.
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I actually buy the 1 pound frozen leaf spinach and usually I buy it from Publix they have a really great version and organic for relatively the same price. I would highly recommend it I love adding it to my pasta etc.
Arleen W.
Springfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Birdseye brand of vegetables. It works well when I am doing a round of Whole 30. I use this product when cooking Salmon.
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
We really liked the taste of this spinach. It steamed well and we added a little butter and salt. The only problem was we needed a bigger box! They may have a family size which would be good for meals.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
I always keep a few boxes in the freezer for a quick addition to pasta, a side dish, or in a chicken pot pie.
Rachelle M.
Memphis, TN
I use this spinach when making my spinach and artichoke dip. I love birds eye brand. I also use the frozen broccoli of there brand. It’s super cheap and extra yummy. I would highly recommend buying birds eye leaf spinach along with the other frozen vegetables they have.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
We always have a few of these in our freezer. Add eggs or chicken or fish and you have a healthy meal in minutes.
Dawn E.
Streetsboro, OH
Birdseye is a consistently good.product. I ise their spinach in my spinach artichoke dip, pasta dishes, omelets...etc. it's a great side dish on busy days andni know my family is getting a healthy product when I serve it. Great for soups and smoothies too!
Rachel W.
Randalia, IA
This is typically the frozen spinach I purchase. No special reason. It's just the frozen spinach I tend to find around my area.... I dont know if there is much difference between brands.

Looking for your answer?