BY C&W

Meal Tips. Great addition to salads, rice and pasta. Add flavor to hearty soups, stews and chili. Liven up your favorite stir-fry or casserole recipes. The perfect side dish to complement lean protein. see more...

Cailyn S.
It's always great to have frozen spinach hanging around the fridge. I make sure the water is all squeezed out before I use this. The flavor I just fine and does what it needs to.
Cassi M.
Having frozen chopped spinach around is so convenient. Makes it easy to throw into green smoothies or toss into a casserole and you don't have to worry about it wilting or spoiling in the fridge.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I get this chopped spinach for use in my spinach dip because it is chopped small like I need. I have a wonderful dip recipe.
Angela G.
Portland, OR
Have to get my veggies in. Love spinach(frozen not canned), and the products quality and freshness is noticed in the flavor!
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
This is my go to spinach whenever i make my spinach dip. Consistency is the key to always have the best spinach dip!
Michele L.
Great quality and flavor. I use this for my spinach dip. Always on sale when I need it for my recipes.