Birds Eye  Classic Mixed Vegetables 10 Oz Box

Birds Eye Classic Mixed Vegetables 10 Oz Box

BY BIRDS EYE

The birds eye promise: market fresh taste. It's in everything we make. see more...

Birds Eye  Classic Mixed Vegetables 10 Oz Box
Birds Eye Classic Mixed Vegetables 10 Oz Box
greidy p.
Verduras estaban bien en sopa. Estaban muy fresco y una sopa espesa. Muy fácil de usar y han comprado muchos tipos diferentes desde entonces.
Melanie R.
I don't buy anything else except Bird's eye brand when it comes to frozen veggies. I never have had an issue with them so I will stick to it.
Joanna G.
I am the type to buy frozen foods from different brands depending on price. Birds Eye was a great new brand to try. Veggies tasted fresh.
Karen F.
Vegetables were good in soup. They were very fresh and made a thick soup. Very easy to use and have bought many different kinds since.
Alicia O.
East Freetown, MA
Wonderful quality no complaints ! I love having frozen veggies on hand These can be used for so many things , my favorite stir fry
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I love Birds Eye veggies, they always taste fresh even when they've been in my freezer for months. Great size and variety!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I serve these veggies when I'm making meatloaf or steak for my dinner. so healthy and serves you a fresh taste.
Cassandra P.
Kenosha, WI
This is great! Way more convenient than fresh, too. Funny, but my Blue and Gold Macaw loves it too!
Leisa J.
Love Birds Eye Mix veggies. They are fresh compared to other frozen package brands and delicious.