Food & SnacksFrozen FoodVegetarian MealsBirds Eye
Birds Eye Broccoli Florets, Carrots & Water Chestnuts

Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets, Carrots & Water Chestnuts

by Birds Eye

From our chef - flavored rice And vegetable pilaf recipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets, Carrots & Water Chestnuts!
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets, Carrots & Water Chestnuts uploaded by Danielle T.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love these vegetables I make them every other night with a meat or by them selves
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Love this combination of veggies! Makes for a super easy, quick weeknight stir fry meal. We like to combine with kielbasa.
Elissa F.
Billings, MT
We really like this blend in stir fry or fried rice. Although, it's Just as good on it's own. This brand is always so fresh and flavorful....we will continue to buy again and again!!! 5 out of 5 for us!!♥️💯😊
Kathy P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to accompany him with really good meat or tunas, and it's easy to prepare, perfect for food and dinner. at any supermarket
Michelle C.
Love the Broccoli and carrots but not so much the water chestnuts. I think it would be better without.
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
These are great for a quick and easy side. You can throw them in a kettle to heat up or just snip a couple holes in the bag and microwave. I've also mixed them into my pasta sauces for a heartier, healthier dish. The only little complaint I have is the carrots can get soggy l.
Alli L.
Platteville, CO
We use this product in our freeze dryer and are so happy with the quality and the price!
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
These frozen veggies are good as far as frozen veggies go.  This blend is nice in a stir fry or added to the side of a meal.  They heat up very quickly, but have that pre boiled frozen vegetable flavor and consistency.  I prefer a fresh vegetable, but these are ok if all that is available.
Kelly M.
Plantation, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love to eat this when I’m doing a low carb diet. You can eat it like this but I like to season it up a bit and maybe throw some cheddar cheese to melt on top. It’s delicious and nutritious!
Kaitlyn G.
Mogadore, OH
So, this is one of my go-to’s when I have a craving for steamed vegetables  I buy these a couple times a month because the price is right and the vegetables are in peak condition  pop one of these in the microwave and grab a fork! That’s all you need to enjoy a healthy, craving-crushing meal

Looking for your answer?