Birds Eye® Baby Broccoli Florets

by Birds Eye

Birds Eye® All Natural Deluxe Baby Vegetables Baby Broccoli Florets.
Petite gourmet broccoli florets.
No preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Birds Eye® Baby Broccoli Florets!
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Birds Eye® Baby Broccoli Florets uploaded by Sherri H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When you need to make a quick dinner, these frozen broccoli florets work! Broccoli is a staple in our house. They cook well in your casseroles and taste good!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Birds Eye® Baby Broccoli Florets are great and easy to cook with. I typically never cook it alone. I usually add it to an Alfredo or recipe that I cook in the Instapot. Perfect for one pot dinners and when in a hurry with the same nutrients as you would get fresh along with the fresh taste.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
I love using vegetables that I can steam in bag. It’s very convenient- whether I’m serving right away or it being an ingredient in a recipe. The quality is always good and the quantity is always perfect. It’s convenient to use frozen veggies as opposed to washing and cutting broccoli stems.
Johanna P.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a “must have” in my household. We love these because it’s quick and easy. I usually steam these in the microwave and then toss into my chicken Alfredo. Delicious!!! Definitely recommend this!
Janice D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love baby broccoli florettes. Very flavorful and easy to cook. It’s a health benefit. You can do nothing to improve as it is great as it is. It’s very affordable and it’s a great addition to any family meal and I would definitely recommend it to others
Amanda F.
Springdale, PA
Favorite veggie is steamed broccoli. Add some butter and salt and we’re good to go. Would recommend
Lizette V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Broccoli is my favorite veggie and when I tried these for the first time, I was skeptical. I thought the would tast like freezer burn and be dry. I was pleasently surprised by the fresh flavor even with them being frozen. Have been purchasing ever since.
Billie L.
Lennox, SD
I have this in my freezer at all times the broccoli is just like you steamed it fresh.
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Birds Eye® Baby Broccoli Florets I use these a lot when I’m cooking whether it’s as a side dish or in a recipe or a casserole. These florets are just the right size and they are fresh tasting.
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
Purchased at: Target
I buy frozen broccoli when ever I’m pressed for time or if I’m doing a big food shopping haul and I’m not planning on using it right away I’ll opt to buy frozen over fresh, and bird’s eye is my go to brand

Looking for your answer?