HealthFirst AidAntiseptics & Cleaning SuppliesOLIKA
Birdie by Robin's Egg Hand Sanitizer - 07oz Spray and 10ct Wipes

Birdie by OLIKA Robin's Egg Hand Sanitizer - 0.7oz Spray and 10ct Wipes

by OLIKA

Meet Birdie, the first 2-in-1 hand sanitizer ergonomically designed to fit in your hand. Soothing natural essential oils and nourishing aloe vera leave hands soft and refreshed. Plus, the 10 dry wipes in his base help with dirt and grime—just spray with our sanitizer to create a fresh towelette on-the-go!

VALUE - With 350+ sprays or 175 uses, Birdie replaces 10+ bottles of gel based alternatives.; HYDRATING - Formulation is proven to improve skin hydration for up to 24 hours.; BETTER-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS - Formula contains 7 simple, natural ingredients that you can recognize and understand - Alcohol, water, glycerin, aloe vera and the essential oils of lemon, spearmint and bergamot.; NO NASTY CHEMICALS - Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and void of any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances.; DUAL FUNCTIONALITY - Birdie contains a sanitizing spray plus 10 dry wipes. Simply spray liquid on to wipe to capture dirt and grime on hands.; HIGH TECH - Birdie contains a twist locking mechanism to prevent accidental sprays on-the-go. Our bird needs to be fully unlocked in order to spray liquid.; RECYCLABLE – Our bird is recyclable. Step-by-step guide here - olikalife.com/recycle. You can also send empty birds to OLIKA for recycling. Please email us at [email protected] for more info.; SPOTTED – As seen in Allure, Seventeen, Fast Company, Forbes, Business Insider, Byrdie, Conde Nast Traveler, The Observer, Woman’s Day and on The Today Show, America’s Got Talent and Keeping up with the Kardashians.; USAGE - Please note Birdie is not refillable at this time. However, one bird replaces 10+ bottles of comparable gel based sanitizers and is recyclable.

Has anyone tried these little birdies? [user:arsalaa]
[product:olika-birdie] I want these!! I am crazy keeping my hands clean and these are so cute to have sitting around !!
Where can I find this? Walmart?
Start your review of Birdie by OLIKA Robin's Egg Hand Sanitizer - 0.7oz Spray and 10ct Wipes!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Birdie by OLIKA Robin's Egg Hand Sanitizer - 0.7oz Spray and 10ct Wipes uploaded by Holly N.
I have collaborated with [user:olikalife] to show off their Birdie in Robin’s Egg Blue, it is a two in one hand sanitizer. Slide the picture to see how it works. I have one in the den and one at my bedside. The hand sanitizer contains soothing essential oils and aloe vera. When a spritz is not enough, pull a wipe from underneath. This is small enough to put into your purse, glove compartment or at your desk at work. Flu Season is September thru March, I wish my hubby would of had one of these earlier!! Anyway, these are great for MUA or Makeup Artists because, it can get really messy working with makeup. You can also keep your hands clean between clients. This is very portable, cute and easy to use. It also feels nice and smells good. Please follow [user:olikalife], like and comment on their page. I actually received a two pack, the other birdie is Eggshell White. I will show you in another post. Do you use hand sanitizer regularly? Holly x #olika #olikalife #birdie #birdies #handsanitizer #handsanitizers #twoinone #cleanhands #cleanhabits #essentialoils #aloevera #aloeverajuice #sanitary #sanitizer #sanitized #sanitize #sanitizing #sanitizers #antibacterial #antiseptic #brandcollaboration #brandcollab #review #reviewer #reviews #reviewing #bblogger #beautyblogging #beautybloggers
Kortni W.
Its so cute. I love the light blue color. The design is so simple yet amazing. I find it defuses my pills so nicely and has it travel throughout the whole house. It's a little expensive but most diffusers are.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Birdie by OLIKA Robin's Egg Hand Sanitizer - 0.7oz Spray and 10ct Wipes uploaded by Shauna G.
Purchased at: Target
I work in the healthcare business so I'm always cleaning my hands. The Olika Birdie is so cute and convenient. I also like to keep one in the car. I love the bottom holds 10 dry wipes for easy cleanup. They're not only cute but functional.
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Olika Birdie is probably the cutest and most innovative product, let alone hand sanitizer,  I have ever tried!  The little bird container is the cutest and I love that Birdie has little wipes in the bottom!  I am a huge germaphobe, so I always have hand sanitizer with me and this is definitely a step up from the brands I've tried in the past.  Another big plus is the fact that it is super moisturizing!  This is a fabulous product that I plan to repurchase in the future!
Alex L.
Has a great scent and doesn't leave any residue like the other sanitizers. Easily fits in a backpack or suitcase. Will put one in all of my travel bags to make sure i'm never without it!
Dane W.
Portland, OR
I love the Birdie so much I bought myself a multipack. It seriously looks great guys. It's minimalist and it also stands out. The wipes WITH the spray are key. It's so easy to travel. I don't know how I lived without it.
Ambika D.
Charlotte, NC
Easy PumpEasy lock - unlockDry Wipes Inside (10)
Each single-use bird is packed with 350+ sprays to keep you clean on the go.  Recycle when empty.
I am definitely enjoying using this because it is keeping my hands grem free and moisturized at the same it & of course it looks super cute!!!
Easy PumpEasy lock - unlockDry Wipes Inside (10)
Maggie C.
Russellville, AL
I think this is a great idea for a product! It’s very cute and functional which I love. It is very effective and the price is very affordable.
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Birdie is the wordie. Perfect hidden hand sanitizer for your desk. I also through a Birdie in my carry on bag so I can wipe my hands after touching everything on a plane.
Kelsey W.
Not only is Birdie is a huge upgrade from the stale, sterile hand sanitizer of the past—he is also a great conversation piece (I frequently get compliments on him)! The formula is super light and fresh unlike the chemical-forward scent of many other options out there. Bonus: my hands NEVER feel sticky after use. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
il y a 2 ans
Kortni W. il y a 2 ans
No but i would love to try it!
Lisa M.
Mahaffey, PA
il y a 3 ans
Birdie by OLIKA Robin's Egg Hand Sanitizer - 0.7oz Spray and 10ct Wipes I want these!! I am crazy keeping my hands clean and these are so cute to have sitting around !!
Tamara J. il y a 3 ans
I totally agree with you, girl!