Birchrose Neroli & Rose Flower Water uploaded by Mshwar S.

BY BIRCHROSE + CO

Refresh and rejuvenate your skin with Flower Water from Birchrose. It contains a radiance enhancing blend of soothing aloe, balancing neroli, and soft rose water meticulously blended with organic essential oils to soften and even skin tone.

• 2 oz/ 60 ml
  • 80-100% organic
  • 90% vegan friendly
  • 100% plant ingredients
  • 100% cruelty free
  • Made by humans, tested only on humans

Ingredients: organic rose floral water, organic neroli floral water, organic witch hazel, aloe vera water, purified water, blend of organic and wild-harvested essential oils

Directions: Hold bottle 4-6 inches away from face & neck, gently mist over cleansed skin. Allow to soak in, gently pat away excess moisture with a cotton ball.

Dana R.
Westchester, IL
Love this so much! I got it from Sephora, and it's available at other stores as well! It's super gentle on my skin and I have really sensitive skin!!! I have seen such a difference since I've been using it. I want to bathe in it. You should try it! And it's pretty too!!! :)
Aissq B.
San diego, CA
I really wanna try this product..because my friend was telling me about it..she told me this product is her go to product. I love rose water face spray..and you can use them after makeup or before makeup.
Fernanda M.
San Antonio, TX
Rose water is always great to stay fresh, and keep your makeup in place, i love it because i can just spray it on my fave and body and feel like new, the packaging is so cute and i would always buy it!
Noemi G.

I love I recommend it 100%. This product is very good and essential. I love .😍 muy bueno a mi amiga se la regalaron y es muy bueno